HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharon wants AC/DC for 2009!  (Read 15122 times)
ozzytexasfan1984
Community

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2008, 02:45:16 pm »

Sharon Osbourne told Metro of the Philadelphia rock radio station 94 WYSP in a recent interview that she would love to get AC/DC to play next year's Ozzfest. "AC/DC are my favorite band," she said. "I love them. I would love to see Ozzy and AC/DC play together."

The Ozzfest will go back into a US. Tour in 09!

::finger
Blackened

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 02:46:54 pm »

well that would suck.

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 02:56:26 pm »

I would love to see ACDC being born in the nineties that is something I thought I would never be able to do.

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:49 pm »

Step_Daddy_Primus said: I would love to see ACDC being born in the nineties that is something I thought I would never be able to do.

dude, they just played San Antonio and Houston this week....how come you didn't go?

fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 03:20:16 pm »

Blackened said: well that would suck.

SORRY IT'S NOT OBSCURE KVLT ATMOSPHERIC BLACK METULZ.

AC/DC would be a treat, missed both the SA and Houston shows here due to lack of funds.
Blackened

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 03:21:05 pm »

hey, calm down its an opinion

fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 03:21:58 pm »

Blackened said: hey, calm down its an opinion

And that was a joke, d00d.
DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 03:23:13 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984 said: Sharon Osbourne told Metro of the Philadelphia rock radio station 94 WYSP in a recent interview that she would love to get AC/DC to play next year's Ozzfest. "AC/DC are my favorite band," she said. "I love them. I would love to see Ozzy and AC/DC play together."

AC/DC is cool and everything but it's not the kind of band that belongs at Ozzfest.  They aren't metal, they're classic rock, and to all of the whiny teenager posers that are going to be at Ozzfest will be like 'what the fuck is this?' until they play Highway to Hell because if you don't know that song you aren't human.

I hate, therefore, I am.
fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 03:25:23 pm »

DreadLord344 said:

ozzytexasfan1984 said: Sharon Osbourne told Metro of the Philadelphia rock radio station 94 WYSP in a recent interview that she would love to get AC/DC to play next year's Ozzfest. "AC/DC are my favorite band," she said. "I love them. I would love to see Ozzy and AC/DC play together."

AC/DC is cool and everything but it's not the kind of band that belongs at Ozzfest.  They aren't metal, they're classic rock, and to all of the whiny teenager posers that are going to be at Ozzfest will be like 'what the fuck is this?' until they play Highway to Hell because if you don't know that song you aren't human.

Are you serious? In case you hadn't noticed, Ozzy isn't exactly "Metal" either. Everyone and their mom knows who AC/DC are, in case you weren't aware. EVER "whiny teenager posers". They don't like it, they'll leave, more enjoyment for me
fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 03:25:52 pm »

Ever = Even rofl.
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 03:27:57 pm »

DreadLord344 said:

Is what you said just now a bad thing.

bloodynose

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 03:41:01 pm »

I'm upper, upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
All the social papers say I've got the biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
But we've got the biggest balls of them all!

::finger

When there is no more room in Hell the Dead will walk the Earth ::stare
Scumdogg420

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 04:03:26 pm »

Are you serious? In case you hadn't noticed, Ozzy isn't exactly "Metal" either. Everyone and their mom knows who AC/DC are, in case you weren't aware. EVER "whiny teenager posers". They don't like it, they'll leave, more enjoyment for me

how the fuck is ozzy not metal?

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 04:07:41 pm »

NFD said:

Blackened said: well that would suck.

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 04:17:58 pm »

DreadLord344 said:

well if you wanna play that card it really doesnt make much sense i mean look at some of the other bands that have been on ozzfest in the past that arent exactly "metal" bands like limp bizkit, the used and the list goes on man! its not just about "metal" at ozzfest its about rock and fucking roll man! and ACDC is a rock and roll band! True the ozzfest mantra is like Hard Rock and Heavy Metal or whatever but back in the 70's ACDC was and still is in my books considered a Hard Rock act i mean they're definatly not  soft rock guy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: