HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharon wants AC/DC for 2009!  (Read 15580 times)
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 04:19:52 pm »

If ACDC play ticket prices will be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 04:26:00 pm »

Sheepz_Destroyer said: If ACDC play ticket prices will be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much
not necesarily true! their tix where relatively cheap this last time around.

DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 05:25:05 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:

DreadLord344 said:

ozzytexasfan1984 said: Sharon Osbourne told Metro of the Philadelphia rock radio station 94 WYSP in a recent interview that she would love to get AC/DC to play next year's Ozzfest. "AC/DC are my favorite band," she said. "I love them. I would love to see Ozzy and AC/DC play together."

The Ozzfest will go back into a US. Tour in 09!

AC/DC is cool and everything but it's not the kind of band that belongs at Ozzfest.  They aren't metal, they're classic rock, and to all of the whiny teenager posers that are going to be at Ozzfest will be like 'what the fuck is this?' until they play Highway to Hell because if you don't know that song you aren't human.

well if you wanna play that card it really doesnt make much sense i mean look at some of the other bands that have been on ozzfest in the past that arent exactly "metal" bands like limp bizkit, the used and the list goes on man! its not just about "metal" at ozzfest its about rock and fucking roll man! and ACDC is a rock and roll band! True the ozzfest mantra is like Hard Rock and Heavy Metal or whatever but back in the 70's ACDC was and still is in my books considered a Hard Rock act i mean they're definatly not  soft rock guy!

Those bands also didn't belong there.  If all the Ozzfest advertising wants to make them look like the heaviest tour around they better fucking follow through with it.  The past few years have been pretty pathetic in terms of metalness.  I've been an AC/DC fan since I was 6, just don't think it's something that needs to be at Ozzfest.  Yea, it would be a good experience, but probably something better seen outside of Ozzfest since you know there are going to be those douchebag hardcore kids trying to flail their arms around during Thunderstruck and some big angry biker if going to get his beer spilled and end up tearing some limbs off.

To whoever said Ozzy isn't metal:
1. Go get a frisbee from the store
2. Cover the frisbee in something slippery, like butter or oil
3. Get really super pissed
4. Fold frisbee in half
5. Put frisbee in your mouth and push until you can't see it anymore
6. Wait
7. Die

Maybe if you actually listened to Ozzy you would see that he is, in fact, metal.  Not black metal, goth metal, death metal...just straight up metal.

I hate, therefore, I am.
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 05:32:47 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:
Sheepz_Destroyer said: If ACDC play ticket prices will be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much
not necesarily true! their tix where relatively cheap this last time around.

90 something for a ticket in the back of a venue is in no way cheap.

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 05:34:06 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984 said: Sharon Osbourne told Metro of the Philadelphia rock radio station 94 WYSP in a recent interview that she would love to get AC/DC to play next year's Ozzfest. "AC/DC are my favorite band," she said. "I love them. I would love to see Ozzy and AC/DC play together."

No.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 05:35:07 pm »

I don't really care who is on ozzfest. As long as Ozzy does a set I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 05:37:49 pm »

DreadLord344 said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
DreadLord344 said:

AC/DC is cool and everything but it's not the kind of band that belongs at Ozzfest.  They aren't metal, they're classic rock, and to all of the whiny teenager posers that are going to be at Ozzfest will be like 'what the fuck is this?' until they play Highway to Hell because if you don't know that song you aren't human.

well if you wanna play that card it really doesnt make much sense i mean look at some of the other bands that have been on ozzfest in the past that arent exactly "metal" bands like limp bizkit, the used and the list goes on man! its not just about "metal" at ozzfest its about rock and fucking roll man! and ACDC is a rock and roll band! True the ozzfest mantra is like Hard Rock and Heavy Metal or whatever but back in the 70's ACDC was and still is in my books considered a Hard Rock act i mean they're definatly not  soft rock guy!

Those bands also didn't belong there.  If all the Ozzfest advertising wants to make them look like the heaviest tour around they better fucking follow through with it.  The past few years have been pretty pathetic in terms of metalness.  I've been an AC/DC fan since I was 6, just don't think it's something that needs to be at Ozzfest.  Yea, it would be a good experience, but probably something better seen outside of Ozzfest since you know there are going to be those douchebag hardcore kids trying to flail their arms around during Thunderstruck and some big angry biker if going to get his beer spilled and end up tearing some limbs off.

4. Fold frisbee in half
6. Wait
7. Die

Maybe if you actually listened to Ozzy you would see that he is, in fact, metal.  Not black metal, goth metal, death metal...just straight up metal.

Ozzy is more hard rock than metal.

ozzytexasfan1984
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 05:41:17 pm »

AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Metallica invented metal or classic rock! If it wasn't for those kind of bands then you wouldn't have all the other genre of todays metal. I guarantee that if Ozzy, AC/DC, Metallica headline Ozzfest 2009 ....it would be a Ultimate Ozzfest! Will see with all the votes!

::finger
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 05:42:29 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984 said: AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Metallica invented metal or classic rock! If it wasn't for those kind of bands then you wouldn't have all the other genre of todays metal. I guarantee that if Ozzy, AC/DC, Metallica headline Ozzfest 2009 ....it would be a Ultimate Ozzfest! Will see with all the votes!

AC/DC, Metallica and Ozzy (the band) neither invented metal nor classic rock.

fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 06:06:20 pm »

watchwolf said:

DreadLord344 said:

sunshinespacefuck said:

DreadLord344 said:

4. Fold frisbee in half
6. Wait
7. Die

Pretty much.
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 06:11:06 pm »

Blackened said: hey, calm down its an opinion
GTFO!
She wants ACDC because she abused her chances to have the other metal greats. Would be cool though

Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:58 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984 said: AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Metallica invented metal or classic rock! If it wasn't for those kind of bands then you wouldn't have all the other genre of todays metal. I guarantee that if Ozzy, AC/DC, Metallica headline Ozzfest 2009 ....it would be a Ultimate Ozzfest! Will see with all the votes!

Fail

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 06:50:54 pm »

Blackened said: hey, calm down its an opinion
And a very bad one.::looking

fuckyourlife said:
DreadLord344 said:

Are you serious? In case you hadn't noticed, Ozzy isn't exactly "Metal" either. Everyone and their mom knows who AC/DC are, in case you weren't aware. EVER "whiny teenager posers". They don't like it, they'll leave, more enjoyment for me
You really don't know shit about music at all.::animatedlaugh

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 06:53:18 pm »

watchwolf said:

[/QUOTE]

I thought you were the all knowing about music? Fucking funny::animatedlaugh

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 06:55:52 pm »

Please NO!!! I probably wouldn't go if so. AC/DC is a band I really dislike.

AC/DC is not metal, neither is Ozzy.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: