HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rock band what do you like or diss like about the game?  (Read 1653 times)
Dr_DO_NOTHING

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2008, 03:05:23 am »

i like rock band but i want to know what you all think of this game

ps: it was made by the same people who made guitar hero i hear ::confused

i live in my own world sorry if your not cool in it
bmbassist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 03:58:03 am »

I like it since it has more than just guitar.  I personally prefer playing a real instrument but the cool thing about rock band is that you can get a lot of your friends together that aren't musically gifted and have some fun.  It sucked when guitar hero first came out because everybody had to wait their turn.  Now with rock band you can have four people jamming out at the same time at their own level.

myspace.com/burialmoundband
dark_evan_90

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:30 am »

bmbassist said: I like it since it has more than just guitar.  I personally prefer playing a real instrument but the cool thing about rock band is that you can get a lot of your friends together that aren't musically gifted and have some fun.  It sucked when guitar hero first came out because everybody had to wait their turn.  Now with rock band you can have four people jamming out at the same time at their own level.

and rockband 2 is even better! i love doing vocals and guitar/bass, i play guitar(although i suck) and its a lot of fun just playing around but i dont have anyone to play with so i dont play often. so i play rockband cause my friends can actually do rock band. so ya i like rock band::smile

in the name of all that is unholy, will someone PLEASE start a mosh pit already?!
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 11:43:06 am »

I have hated that shit ever since it came out. You want to play and instrument, actually play the REAL instrument, not a video game. Although I will admit I have GH 3 since about 20 of mah friends wanted me to play it

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 12:21:14 pm »

T.he whole trend is retarded, and it needs to die. Pick up a real guitar.

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 12:45:50 pm »

Blah. Fuck Guitar Hero and Rock Band. They're not even games anymore. They're trends, fads, and wastes of time

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr_DO_NOTHING

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 02:26:49 pm »

dark_evan_90 said:

bmbassist said: I like it since it has more than just guitar.  I personally prefer playing a real instrument but the cool thing about rock band is that you can get a lot of your friends together that aren't musically gifted and have some fun.  It sucked when guitar hero first came out because everybody had to wait their turn.  Now with rock band you can have four people jamming out at the same time at their own level.

and rockband 2 is even better! i love doing vocals and guitar/bass, i play guitar(although i suck) and its a lot of fun just playing around but i dont have anyone to play with so i dont play often. so i play rockband cause my friends can actually do rock band. so ya i like rock band::smile

i love to play rock band cus its less expensive as the insturments that are real

MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 11:50:07 pm »

The game sucks use the money you spend on the go out and get some fucking lessons and learn how to play for real.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 12:48:04 am »

SlaytanicCFH said: T.he whole trend is retarded, and it needs to die. Pick up a real guitar.

MadeInHell said: The game sucks use the money you spend on the go out and get some fucking lessons and learn how to play for real.
Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 10:37:13 am »

it takes effort to learn to play a real guitar

gamers have short attention spans, they want to jump right into the action and what better way than with a shitty plastic guitar

yea I hate it too ::finger

::c_stare
moshmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 11:25:17 am »

it's ok,  but i'd agree,  learn to play real instruments, if you're going to learn how to play the game, learn how to play real instruments.

eat my flesh and drink my milk, obey, the cow, GOD!!!!!
Dr_DO_NOTHING

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 07:13:55 pm »

no way i  even after a cuple lessons i still sucked ass at guitar!!

so fuck it i'm play a plastic one!!::laugh::smile

AnastasiaLynn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 07:37:33 pm »

I haven't had the fortune of playing Rock Band yet, but I am like, obsessed with Guitar Hero!!! I'm pretty good at it = ) my boyfriend and I kinda share my ps2 and it's at his house right now, but when I get it's my turn with it I need to play my Guitar Hero and save my progress cuz we finally got a memory card!
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2008, 01:34:11 pm »

rock band has better songs then guitar hero
hands down, RB2 is way better then any GH

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
Dr_DO_NOTHING

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 03:20:19 pm »

yes rock band and rock band 2 rock better than guitar hero!::finger::laugh::smile

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: