HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GIVING AWAY 8 TICKETS FOR Alpine Valley -- East Troy, WI  (Read 208 times)
SOiL

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:06:09 am »

NOTE: Updated Jun 14th at 2:15AM EST, There are ONLY 6 more tickets available uo for grabs! Please read below and email me thanks!

I decided to give away these tickets for free since I can't get any for Hartford, CT. This is first come, first server basic.
This is serious and no joke but when I got home from work last night around 11:30ish pm est , I went on to go to Hartford, CT Venue for tickets and there weren't any left so I went to see if any other venues had any left and I got 8 tickets for Alpine Valley when I got a chance to get them.
Now, I'd like to know since I forgot about the new times that LiveNation had mentioned, I was late on getting the tickets and so was able to get Lawn seats for the Alpine Valley which are 8 tickets in all. I saved each of them on as the internet file so if anyone would like to request these tickets, I'll be glad to email them. These are real tickets and aren't fake.
I would apprecaite it for those people that are serious about this.
I got the wrong venue tickets and I know that I won't be able to go to Hartford, CT because tickets are sold out. This sucks for me but for those people at Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI would like an opportunity to get these tickets please email me at soil03@yahoo.com
Thank you and I appreciate it. Again, these are real 8 tickets for Alpine Valley venue for East Troy, WI

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: