HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the official metal police's verdict on "tensionhead"  (Read 2807 times)
Sh4dy_Lurk3r

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2009, 06:59:08 pm »

Detroit_Witch29 said:

The_Official_Metal_Police_ said:

Detroit_Witch29 said: I am a mall goth tool and i like donuts

no fat chicks, forums rules srry::finger

ohh yeah that soo hurt  *rolls eyes*  Im so glad i limit my time on this child like forum... they so ruined it with free fest when they invited every child on earth to join... sighs   when someone has more grown up opinions you know where to find me..... wheather you like whatever bands or not.... its an opinion and shouldent judge anyone as a person, when most of you grow up you'll relize that.   I met some pretty cool people off of here and we still party together and talk just about everyday off this sight To all you Kudos and much love! Im glad I met some really good people before the site went all to crap.

Cant' stomach the fact no one likes an awful band that you've met?  Then leave and don't come back.  If this place is too childlike, then leave.  You're telling us to respect the opinions of those who like TensionHead, but you're not respecting the opinions of those who dislike them.  Maybe you need to grow up as well and realize not everyone likes the bands you've met and like and you need to learn to deal with it.  Before you go accusing the posters here of turning this place into a childlike forum, perhaps you should check your *rolls eyes* and 'sighs' bullshit at the door if you want us to take you for the grown up you claim to be.  At least use some form of proper sentence stucture and punctuation if you want your rant to be a success and not a fail.
darkbook

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2009, 07:11:43 pm »

::animatedsmile::finger

Detroit_Witch29

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2009, 10:36:03 pm »

Sh4dy_Lurk3r said:

Detroit_Witch29 said:

ohh yeah that soo hurt  *rolls eyes*  Im so glad i limit my time on this child like forum... they so ruined it with free fest when they invited every child on earth to join... sighs   when someone has more grown up opinions you know where to find me..... wheather you like whatever bands or not.... its an opinion and shouldent judge anyone as a person, when most of you grow up you'll relize that.   I met some pretty cool people off of here and we still party together and talk just about everyday off this sight To all you Kudos and much love! Im glad I met some really good people before the site went all to crap.

Cant' stomach the fact no one likes an awful band that you've met?  Then leave and don't come back.  If this place is too childlike, then leave.  You're telling us to respect the opinions of those who like TensionHead, but you're not respecting the opinions of those who dislike them.  Maybe you need to grow up as well and realize not everyone likes the bands you've met and like and you need to learn to deal with it.  Before you go accusing the posters here of turning this place into a childlike forum, perhaps you should check your *rolls eyes* and 'sighs' bullshit at the door if you want us to take you for the grown up you claim to be.  At least use some form of proper sentence stucture and punctuation if you want your rant to be a success and not a fail.

Thats funny when no one has anything of meaning to say they resort to spelling, guess what I dont give a shit about my spelling... when you make your child grow up in a semi truck and not care if they get good education, well a few of us end up with bad spelling.... and maybe you should re read the post... I dont sit here and put people down for there opinions on bands and what taste of music they like... I was refering to all the other child like comments. I said like them or not I dont care, but to resort to telling people that they are fat they shouldent be here or all the other nonsence shit just because I like certain bands... thats the disrespect i was refering to.

keep_music_evil

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2009, 11:03:15 pm »

i havent ever heard of fuckin tensionhead untill i popped up on the forum just a bit ago and saw all the damn complainin n shit. and i looked for em on youtube. only heard one song but the only thing i dont like is the vox. sry "tensionhead" vocalist, but you kinda blow. dont do all the limp biskit wannabe rappin kinda shit, just scream ur shit. n scream it like u mean it. sound infuriated and make ur music make me wanna punch people in the face.

sucka ma deek ::finger
bmp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2009, 11:40:18 pm »

Detroit_Witch29 said:
Sh4dy_Lurk3r said:
Detroit_Witch29 said:

Thats funny when no one has anything of meaning to say they resort to spelling, guess what I dont give a shit about my spelling... when you make your child grow up in a semi truck and not care if they get good education, well a few of us end up with bad spelling.... and maybe you should re read the post... I dont sit here and put people down for there opinions on bands and what taste of music they like... I was refering to all the other child like comments. I said like them or not I dont care, but to resort to telling people that they are fat they shouldent be here or all the other nonsence shit just because I like certain bands... thats the disrespect i was refering to.

Don't blame your parents for the fact that you, as an adult (I'm assuming), do not have the capability or desire to pick up a book and read every once in awhile. That excuse may have worked if you were 15ish and ON the road, but you probably aren't anymore. Stop blaming others for your failure and start "leaning some books". Being uneducated and not caring about it is going to ultimately lead to disrespect towards you from others, and if you're not used to it already, then start to.

No, I don't mean a perfectly structured sentence, that would be hypocritical of me. I mean at least trying to write paragraphs and attempt to spell words the best you can; your sentences are horrid. Download Firefox, it has an automatic spellchecker and is a much better browser.
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 12:28:19 am »

Majority of the board does not approve of the consistent comments and friend requests.  We have made our decision.  No need for arguement.  Making threads doesn't make us closet fans, that's not even remotely sane to say so.

/thread
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 03:31:45 pm »

Detroit_Witch29 said:

Sh4dy_Lurk3r said:

Detroit_Witch29 said:

tensiohead still sucks::finger moooooooo

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 03:36:17 pm »

keep_music_evil said: i havent ever heard of fuckin tensionhead untill i popped up on the forum just a bit ago and saw all the damn complainin n shit. and i looked for em on youtube. only heard one song but the only thing i dont like is the vox. sry "tensionhead" vocalist, but you kinda blow. dont do all the limp biskit wannabe rappin kinda shit, just scream ur shit. n scream it like u mean it. sound infuriated and make ur music make me wanna punch people in the face.
yeah its nu metal as fuck.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2009, 07:25:11 pm »

Detroit_Witch29 said: mooooooooooo

seriously, stfu fangirl::finger

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2009, 08:08:06 pm »

::looking

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2009, 03:27:45 am »

bump::finger

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2009, 03:30:09 am »

wut the fuk page am i on Ohhhhz

tension headz iza fukin bullshit and needz to be buried::finger

Notorious Nubz
::finger
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2009, 03:30:33 am »

Detroit_Witch29 said: mooooooooooo

seriously, stfu fangirl::finger
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2009, 04:10:40 am »

fat girls shouldn't talk. ::finger::finger::finger::finger
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2009, 05:39:36 am »

Don't try to fight the feelin'. Because the thought alone is killing me right  nooww...Uh, thank God for mom and dad, for sticking two together. 'Cause we don't know hooowww...Uh!::smile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: