HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What was the most fun show youve been to and why?  (Read 2213 times)
DREAMON

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 12:58:08 pm »

last summer....went to ozzfest....next month after that saw slayer(we left when marilyn manson was up) and then went to magic mountain on the way home........compelety lost my voice that weekend!::finger::finger::finger
easymac

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 06:35:35 am »

a local band named LA Leather the pit was so crazy...

read these words like your life depends on it, because that is the only way i could ever get you to read all of this carp. While i still end up looking fucking amazing....
MarkBear510

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 09:00:14 am »

The best show this year was Death Angel @ Slims in SF and GWAR @ The SF Grand Ballroom! Slipknot took a close second... and would have been the best if you could go on the floor! That venue sucks!
Best shows all time.... that's a hard one!   A few come to mind... Metallica @ Summer Sanitarium (I think hat was '99?) it was like a greatest hits show with a roudy croud.. and the Ozzfest that had Slipknot on the second stage.. That was the craziest pit at ozzfest ever!::finger
natedogg828
hero member wannabe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 11:11:48 am »

Tragically Hip at University At Buffalo back in 93 or 94.  Drunk Canadians trying to teach me and my friends how to play Euchre (Still don't know how to play)
log_fan_08

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 02:59:37 am »

Mayhem fest it was awesome it rained all day but even that didn't matter cuz it was just awesome although wall of jericho sucked and i missed machine head but the best part was seeing dragonforce, disturbed and slipknot they all put on awesome shows i didn't really like the throwing of dirt cuz i kept gettin hit but o well

slipknot fan ::smile
x_lost_emoticons_x

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 11:32:52 am »

I would have to ozzfest '07. the first i ever went to. I LOVED IT!
i went with my ex and it kinda sucked cause he wouldnt let me go in the pit. but other then that it was amazing. i want them to bring it back to phoenix. ::animatedsmile
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 12:39:07 pm »

Invaluable Darkness Pt. 2 at Mr. Smalls. Online it said that the show started at 5. Arrived at 4 and no one was there, just the bands. Went inside and they said that it's at 6. So fucked around outside, met some cool people along with Nergal again. They were just walking around the venue like normal. This place is an old church so it just made things a lot better. Was in the front row the entire time and all bands kicked fuckin' ass. I got Behemoth's setlist and a bloody page Nergal ripped out of the bible. I also got spit on with blood from both Nergal and Seth. It was just fuckin' awesome

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 01:10:00 pm »

When i went to go seez AC/DC. I had some amazing seatz, Had some backstage pazzez. And i gotz to meetz them. They're some really nice d00dz. Anguz gave me some pickz and they signed mah Black Ice Vinyl.::laugh

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2009, 10:24:49 pm »

Just saw gwar last month.
Beat my old post of unearth.

brutal::surprise

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 07:04:35 pm »

fuckin freakers ball 05 cause it was my first concert. and me an a truck load of friends kicked each others asses in the pit. Smoked many joints laughed our asses off. people were dressed up in sum fucked up costumes it was the shit my friend was wayne static... it was great. Except guys kept grabbin my ass. ::finger it was awesome

PS- I still hate you::finger

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: