HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes...  (Read 2843 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2008, 10:42:17 pm »

The new season of  Heroes premiered 2 nite. It kicked @ss!! The villian Skylar cut open the top of Claire's head. And then ate some of her brain. Now he's invincible. It was a good 2 hr. premiere. A must see! If ya missed it, go 2 NBC.com. They show the full episodes on there!      B.T.W... Just found out about Sharon's dog Minnie dying. We'll all miss her. My heart goes out 2 Sharon & her family. ;( ~Angel~Our pets are a big part of our lives. They depend on us, just like we depend on them. Peace be with you Minnie!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:13 pm »

wow that hurts my eyes::surprise
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:57 pm »

MsCeeAngel said: The new season of  Heroes premiered 2 nite. It kicked @ss!! The villian Skylar cut open the top of Claire's head. And then ate some of her brain. Now he's invincible. It was a good 2 hr. premiere. A must see! If ya missed it, go 2 NBC.com. They show the full episodes on there!      B.T.W... Just found out about Sharon's dog Minnie dying. We'll all miss her. My heart goes out 2 Sharon & her family. ;( ~Angel~Our pets are a big part of our lives. They depend on us, just like we depend on them. Peace be with you Minnie!

Ummm...That Never Actually Happend! Syler Only Cut Open Her Head And Swished His Finger Around Unill He Found The Part Containing Her Powers And Then She Said: "Are You Going To Eat My Brain?" To Which He Responded In Kind: "No, That's Disgusting Claire!" Then He Put Her Lid Back On And Told Her That She Was Special And That He Couldn't Harm Her Even If He Tried! And That Was That! From That Point On She Gainned A New Ability Which Now Haunts Her...She Can't Feel Pain! Damn, Invincible AND Can't Feel Pain AND SHE DOESN'T WANT THOSE POWERS...WTF??? Just Add Flying, Super-Strength And Invisiblity And I'm A Freaking Happy Camper!!!

SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 02:21:51 am »

and there's no pictures of Ali Larter on here Huh what's up with that ?::confused::confused::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 02:30:14 am »

if you want some done right, you have to do it yourself...so yes your welcome guys.

and i saved the best one for the last pic....drum roll please....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: