HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone For Ebay?  (Read 596 times)
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 11:16:17 am »

see, i think ebay is SO much safer than parking lot scalpers this year, at least on ebay you are able to tell if the persons trust worthy [from a reputable sales person] At ozzfest, in the parking lots some dudes gonna sell tickets for so much more than they are going on ebay, and after hes done walk inside and you wont find him again.... cuz you wont be inside
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
oneviewaskew
New Member
*
Posts: 155



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 11:19:06 am »

True... but how many people .. that are interested in Ozzfest... do you think have a " reputable " e-bay account.. hell my account is reputable.. but I have maybe 10 transactions on it.. and those I would wager to say have been over 2 years... like I said we will have to see.
Logged
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 11:29:25 am »

Quote
oneviewaskew said: True... but how many people .. that are interested in Ozzfest... do you think have a " reputable " e-bay account.. hell my account is reputable.. but I have maybe 10 transactions on it.. and those I would wager to say have been over 2 years... like I said we will have to see.

... well do you buy shit from ebay on even a somewhat regular basis? Would you be willing to throw away your history?
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 11:37:22 am »

ok then..... anyway... i know i wouldent be willing to give up even my 28 positive feed back cuz i use it to buy shit every once in a while... not only that but i mean ebays got my credit card number.... so if i fuck someone over by printing out fake shit and someone complains then i gotta deal with the complaint and probably make no money from the tickets by the end of the mess..
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
alwaysrocking
New Member
*
Posts: 560



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 11:39:53 am »

Quote

TheTeZ said: ok then..... anyway... i know i wouldent be willing to give up even my 28 positive feed back cuz i use it to buy shit every once in a while... not only that but i mean ebays got my credit card number.... so if i fuck someone over by printing out fake shit and someone complains then i gotta deal with the complaint and probably make no money from the tickets by the end of the mess..


Yes its nothing but a hassle and a half when you get a complaint or you have to start a complain on someone else.  I have had to start one complain on a buyer once becasue she didn't pay in the prescribed amount of time she wanted to pay on her own schedule she didn't bother to read the description i got my listing fee back but it was a big hassle.
Logged

::finger
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 11:44:35 am »

it'd be nice if people got 1 thing out of this thread.... TO STOP BEING SUCH FUCKING NARCS!!!
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
minime
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3192



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 11:48:41 am »

if you want to go that bad.. buy them.all I got to say is that e-bay and Live Nation should have been a little more perpared for the scalpers,at least set a cap on the price those guys  were selling them for... ::finger
Logged

alwaysrocking
New Member
*
Posts: 560



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 11:49:30 am »

Quote

minime said: if you want to go that bad.. buy them.all I got to say is that e-bay and Live Nation should have been a little more perpared for the scalpers,at least set a cap on the price those guys  were selling them for... ::finger


look ebay doesn't care
Logged

::finger
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 11:53:17 am »

no they dont they are making money,  and keep coming up with excuses ... like its legal to sell them across state borders.... ... fuck if i know.... but sweet.... it'd be nice if people got 1 thing out of this thread.... TO STOP BEING SUCH FUCKING NARCS!!! was my post that broke 100!
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 12:01:55 pm »

So would ya flip out on me if i sold 2 tickets for like 30 or 40 bucks??

i think it would be rediculous too... and i might if i have a ticket or 2 left over,  it'd be great if i could pay for gas and parking... i jsut graduated college, need to put a tranny in my truck, get my own car insurance policy, pay rent, and start paying back my college loans, plus phone bills and shit...  

me selling 2 tickets is gonna get people pissed off... thats fucking gay....
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 12:09:43 pm »

shit man i wanna fucking argue!!! but none of the pussy do gooders,  who have been ratting people out are coming in....
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals