HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK ALL OF YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTERDS  (Read 1659 times)
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:26 am »

lose the cap lock retard.

robo_bob

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 11:49:51 am »

so you fucking fuck fucker, how about them sites that are ligit ticket selling sites selling ozzfest tickets for 10 times the normal price of tickets??? should they just give tickets out for free to make your dumb happy fucking fucker fuck ass happy?Huh? there are 10 sites that i saw selling tickets for ozzfest, everything from pit tickets to lawn, and these sites sell other tickets for other shows as well. so these sites are like a fucking fuck ticketmaster, but not ticketmaster. so you fucker fucked a fucking bum in the ear, quit your fucking fucker whinning and fucking live with the fact that there will always be fucking people selling tickets for fucking free shows all the fucking time. you get that you fucking fuck fucker fucktard fuckwad fucking assfuck fucker.

I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stuey222

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 11:51:31 am »

Exactly what's wrong with the world these days, everyone is looking to screw someone over for a few dollars.
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 12:05:39 pm »

welcome back, toilet_boy.

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
4_String_Machine

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 12:10:57 pm »

word

PUMP!!!!!!::finger
TheTeZ

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 12:13:18 pm »

http://ozzfest.com/forum/topic/6732?page=1

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
TheTeZ

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 12:17:10 pm »

robo_bob said: so you fucking fuck fucker, how about them sites that are ligit ticket selling sites selling ozzfest tickets for 10 times the normal price of tickets??? should they just give tickets out for free to make your dumb happy fucking fucker fuck ass happy?Huh? there are 10 sites that i saw selling tickets for ozzfest, everything from pit tickets to lawn, and these sites sell other tickets for other shows as well. so these sites are like a fucking fuck ticketmaster, but not ticketmaster. so you fucker fucked a fucking bum in the ear, quit your fucking fucker whinning and fucking live with the fact that there will always be fucking people selling tickets for fucking free shows all the fucking time. you get that you fucking fuck fucker fucktard fuckwad fucking assfuck fucker.

...fuckidy fuck fuck mother fucker.... fuck fuck fuck, mother mother fun mother mother fuck fuck mother fuck mother fuck noic noich noich ..... fucking cockkaos!!! fucking fuck ... ear .... fuck fucking fuckidy fuck fuck ... YEAH

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 12:18:38 pm »

Blame the scalpers who got over 100,000 free tickets to sell and make a huge profit . Not people who were just trying to get extra tickets for friends.

Whatchyaduin

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 12:19:16 pm »

Sorry BlindEye. Sat here with my buddies and got total of 8 tickets for all of us to go. We dont plan on selling them for $$ we just all got together to get them. Maybe a lil more patience would have gotten people somewhere cause we sat here for almost 9 hours. Trying over and over again everytime we got booted out. You should be nice and act your age maybe huh. A lil patience would have done it for everyone who did not get them if they were not sold out at their venue yet!!!
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 12:19:19 pm »

zfw said: lose the cap lock retard.

QFMFT

minime

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 12:20:34 pm »

wow so much anger...::sinister

oltimeozfan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 12:21:00 pm »

"The Early bird gets the worm" Should have bought a CD with the money you make from your "job" and quit blaming everybody else for your "BAD LUCK"  I got just the tics I needed. ::confused

HuhHuh?It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.HuhHuh? -Vince Lombardi
TheTeZ

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 12:21:20 pm »

i wish i got this chat speak ... like qft or what ever it is.... all i can think is .... quit ... fucking.... talking?

Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 12:24:06 pm »

QFMFT   quoted for mother fucking truth

TheTeZ

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2007, 12:27:19 pm »

gottcha....  and wolves are awesome...