HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OZZFEST 2011 OZZY IN A WHEELCHAIR YOU GOING .............LOL  (Read 519 times)
« on: June 21, 2007, 06:13:54 pm »

sure what the hell
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 06:15:19 pm »

No fuck no way I'm going if ozzy will suffer like that!!!!!!::finger
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 06:18:28 pm »

Haven't you guys heard? Rumor has it that Ozzy has said that this will probably be his last Ozzfest. He says he's getting too old for the major touring.

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 06:23:58 pm »

Magnoodle said: Haven't you guys heard? Rumor has it that Ozzy has said that this will probably be his last Ozzfest. He says he's getting too old for the major touring.

Wel, I gues you don't know him to fucking weell , he'll stick around just to make us all happy!!!!
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 06:25:20 pm »

Again, that was just a romor. I know how Ozzy really is. The man could be in an iron lung and he'd get on stage. He loves his fans. Sometimes to a fault. But at least he loves us.

OZZY BE PRAISED!

BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 06:26:41 pm »

Magnoodle said: Haven't you guys heard? Rumor has it that Ozzy has said that this will probably be his last Ozzfest. He says he's getting too old for the major touring.

Even when Ozzy does actually quit doing shows, Ozzfest will continue on.  It is way to big of a money maker for them to just stop doing it.  Sharon is a smart business person and this will go on until her and Ozzy are both dead, and even then Jack's stupid ass might continue it.  I think it will be around for a long time to come.
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 06:27:39 pm »

Oh, that wasn't an issue. I'm just saying that I've heard that Ozzy won't be performing any more

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: