HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alice Cooper has put off recording his next album...  (Read 2059 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 04:43:55 pm »

Billboard.com recently reported that Alice Cooper has put off recording his next album, a conceptual piece about a serial killer called "Along Came a Spider", until 2008 but says it could turn into a two-CD set.

"That would be great; I've never done one," Cooper said. "We wrote 20 songs thinking we were going to get this album recorded before this tour. We just ran out of time. But since we have five months on the road we'll probably write another 10 songs. I'd like to put out 30 brand new songs on one album."

BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 04:46:07 pm »

I am a fan of Alice Cooper and I really like seeing him live, but if this new cd is gonna be as bad as his last cd that came out he can just save some time and never release it.  Did you actually like the last cd?  Just wondering if I'm the only one that feels this way?
::laugh::animatedlaugh
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 03:54:08 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said: Billboard.com recently reported that Alice Cooper has put off recording his next album, a conceptual piece about a serial killer called "Along Came a Spider", until 2008 but says it could turn into a two-CD set.

"That would be great; I've never done one," Cooper said. "We wrote 20 songs thinking we were going to get this album recorded before this tour. We just ran out of time. But since we have five months on the road we'll probably write another 10 songs. I'd like to put out 30 brand new songs on one album."
Dude, why do you keep fucking up the interviews section with shit that don't belong here?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: