HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who lost seats because link broke?  (Read 1086 times)
Ozzman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 09:03:33 pm »

i had awsome fuckin seats and then the connection was lost a half hour later so i had to restart the whole process and i got stuck with lawn seats in the end. This method of getting free tickets sucked but I'm not gonna complain too much cuz I'm lucky I got free tickets in the first place. I feel bad for the die hard Ozzy fans who been to every Ozzfest since 96 and didnt get any tickets this year and they problably lost their set of tickets to some little asshole 15 year old kid who is goin to ozzfest to see 3 Inches of Blood and has no fuckin idea who Ozzy is and he's gonna spend his whole time at ozzfest smokin pot and bein an asshole. Little fucker::looking::c_stare

::smile::stare

jagrpie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 09:21:42 pm »

There I was finger poised on the mouse, waiting for 10am... I took the day off work, (good thing too!) and then Bang! it's 10! Go! I go to livenation.com...do all the necessary bullshit, and at 10:03 I wait, do not reload page...
I wait, I wait I wait.........at 12:00 I open another tab, do it all over and wait some more. The first tab is a red page, all later tabs are white with never ending blue boxes loading to nowhere...
At 2pm, my 2nd tab says there are no adjacent seats.. do I want 1 ticket?  Hell yes I do!!! I take it..
Then my first tab link breaks... Shit!! I load back on, its loading, wait til 8pm, go to dinner, go to wal mart, come home at 10pm, and bling! 2 tabs are finally loaded, and I get 4 lawn tickets.. What a fuckin day. Glad I took it off!!
OZZY better be there, or that day won't have been worth it. I'm there for him, hubby's there to see Hatebreed....::c_stare

::animatedsmile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 07:47:02 pm »

lost tix more times they i like to admit........
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: