HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My most memorable Ozzfest moment.  (Read 1285 times)
regie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 11:52:07 pm »

My most memorable Ozzfest moment, is one I get reminded of all the time...

My first Ozzfest happened by sheer luck. I had always wanted to go, but my son wouldn't let me go with him - thinking it was to rough for me to handle. At the last possible moment, my son's designated driver bitched out and he and his friends had no ride and since I don't drink or do drugs, I was in...

When we were walking up to the main gate to get into the show my son's flip flop broke. He had to finish the walk with only one shoe. The rocks and glass and crap were cutting his foot so he kept rotating his flip flop lol. When we got in we found a vendor selling flip flops for 15.00 (and they were only worth like .99). So we got the shoes and headed off to the show.

I lost my son and his friends in the chaos, so I kicked back and enjoyed the show and waited at the exit for them to show up. After about an hour, we found everyone we had gone with except my son. So we headed back to the car, long story short - we finally found him 2.5 hrs after the show let out, standing by the side of the road, with one flip flop on lol.

I told him the next day that I had a souvenir for him - he said dope you bought me a t-shirt? I said no, and handed him the surviving flip flop. I put an Ozzfest 2005 sticker on it, and he keeps it on his entertainment center lol.

.... good times.
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 02:39:30 pm »

spock said: My best friend will always go balls to the wall. One Ozzfest he only left the pit for more beer. By the end of the concert he had no shoes, no shirt, no sunglasses, no hat, no money, just a bumper sticker that said Shovel. ::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh

at least he didn't lose his pants::animatedlaugh

INSIDIOUS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 02:42:58 pm »

trippin on cid to pantera then black sabbath at 98'
then drivin home..hahaha

Just Lurking at The threshhold of sanity

check out the band i play bass in here  www.myspace.com/insidiousdemise

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 02:46:30 pm »

well my most memorable moment was last year i took my nephew to ozzfest he realy likes disturbed so we took to him to the fye area to get a autograph.he got  a shirt autographed and i will never forget the look on his face he was so excited and talked about it for days it was well worth bringing him.

ozzfan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 02:47:44 pm »

this is my 1st one

93% of teenagers listen to rap.if your one of the 7% that still listens to good music,put this as your signiture
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 07:49:41 pm »

last yr in mansfield..... was so fucking hot i puked........

u never forget your first ozzfest vomit
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: