HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $10 each most shows  (Read 1446 times)
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:07:53 pm »

ok look here ppl mean ppl suck i bought over 25 cds for codes so me and my frineds could go to the shows we wanted to go to so its not a freefest for us unless i can sell some of these tickets 10 each 20 for 2 is just a little more ten what i paid for each cd anyone who thinks Im a cold hearted BITCH or my hubby is an asshole scalper who need is ass kicked can all fuck off ozzy is selling tickets and ticketmaster has always been the worlds largest Scalpers this is still America isnt it
jtucker63134

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 09:09:38 am »

i need two tix to st. louis
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 08:12:04 pm »

Hey...I don't blame you...but you could have got codes for free....without even buying the CD....Mine didn't even have one...Mine were e-mailed to me from ozzfest.com, and I only got 2 anyway....not a biggie...People may be afraid to buy the tix on e-bay....cuz they may just be copies....and if somebodies already there with that barcode scanned...you're screwed!!  Have you though about selling the CD's on E-Bay?

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:57 pm »

In America, everything does not say explicity on the ticket "NOT FOR RESALE" I am so sorry that you bought all the CDs, that is your fuckin fault. I bought one CD, my daughter bought one CD and we both got great seats!!!!!

Take your shit to EBAY!!!!!

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 01:54:44 am »

traveling_partiers said: ok look here ppl mean ppl suck i bought over 25 cds for codes so me and my frineds could go to the shows we wanted to go to so its not a freefest for us unless i can sell some of these tickets 10 each 20 for 2 is just a little more ten what i paid for each cd anyone who thinks Im a cold hearted BITCH or my hubby is an asshole scalper who need is ass kicked can all fuck off ozzy is selling tickets and ticketmaster has always been the worlds largest Scalpers this is still America isnt it
well nobody told you to buy all those cd's and if you bought them for you and your friends to go to ozzfest why are you selling them then or did you just get to many and ozzy is not selling tickets where do you get that from i got tickets for free and if i had to buy them i would be paying alot i spent about 600 last year on tickets so im glad it is free.

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 07:44:35 pm »

not that im bitchin, but code in CDS was a kick ass way to sell CDS...

i got 4
RIPDimebag420

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 07:48:15 pm »

why the fuck would u buy 25 cds just for codes when they were given em out for free?

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: