HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It Sucks....Code Problems in Indiana  (Read 686 times)
nikkitrueblue

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 11:15:49 pm »

Man, when I heard this year's ozzfest was going to be free, I shouted and was doing a little victory dance! My husband had just got a job earlier in the year and I thought man, things are looking up! I went and signed up our email address for tickets. I stayed up late waiting and waiting to be able to get my code to redeem it. It never came until about 27 minutes ago. Can you believe that....well I tried to redeem it and it was unsuccessful! There was not even a redemption link! Im not alone my friend Saturday bought the cd set that was supposed to have a code and she couldn't enter hers in either because it kept saying it was invalid. She even called and gave it over the phone and they said it was invalid. This happened in Indiana so I was wondering is anyone else having simular problems? Im glad it was free this year but somewhere I feel like the mailing list was either too much  to handle or there was some sort of error. It's a total bummer, I had my heart set on seeing Ozzfest, because I had never been to a concert in my life, and I had hoped this was to be my first! So I don't want your pity but just want to know if anyone else has had trouble with codes::c_stare
Ramz77

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 08:24:23 pm »

im in illinois going to indy show i got 4 tix to indy and 4 to stlouis took 7 hrs but codes worked
moosejuice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:31 pm »

nikkitrueblue said: Man, when I heard this year's ozzfest was going to be free, I shouted and was doing a little victory dance! My husband had just got a job earlier in the year and I thought man, things are looking up! I went and signed up our email address for tickets. I stayed up late waiting and waiting to be able to get my code to redeem it. It never came until about 27 minutes ago. Can you believe that....well I tried to redeem it and it was unsuccessful! There was not even a redemption link! Im not alone my friend Saturday bought the cd set that was supposed to have a code and she couldn't enter hers in either because it kept saying it was invalid. She even called and gave it over the phone and they said it was invalid. This happened in Indiana so I was wondering is anyone else having simular problems? Im glad it was free this year but somewhere I feel like the mailing list was either too much  to handle or there was some sort of error. It's a total bummer, I had my heart set on seeing Ozzfest, because I had never been to a concert in my life, and I had hoped this was to be my first! So I don't want your pity but just want to know if anyone else has had trouble with codes::c_stare

u fuck tard
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 09:00:09 pm »

problems everywhere
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: