HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK LIVE NATION  (Read 1082 times)
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 12:03:30 am »

onesicnitemare said:

moosejuice said:

onesicnitemare said: since when does this become the little, "be thankfull for what you get" session...i live in a nation that supports capitalism...it does have its set backs....but damnit i want to capitalize on the situation....lol. so call me a whiney little bitch, i don't care....but i'm just curious as to why not even scalpers have pit tickets....

maybe they sold them already

i doubt out of ALL the pit tix are sold out...but i agree could be feesable... for plars they are giving me sec 1 row k if i purchase the package....so most likely next pay check, that's what i'm buyin...

If  someone doesn't pick them all up before then.
onesicnitemare

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 12:07:19 am »

JiveTurkey said:

onesicnitemare said: ok, now i know i'm gonna catch shit for this, but i just don't care...i was online when i was suposed to to get tickets. From what i was told they go thru the best seats first, then so on and so forth....i logged in exactly at 3 to get my tix. i then had to fight the damn server for over 45 minutes....by the time i "waited in line", all i got were lawn seats....now what fucking fairness is involved with that? its complete and udder bullshit....to make things worse, i figured i'll just buy pit tix form online...NO ONE HAS THEM! WTF? did i miss a memo about pit tix being available for plars only? do i gotta do a special jig or river dance for these mother fuckers? i'll do what it takes to get the tickets...any suggestions on what i should do? or please inform me on something i missed? i'm at my wits end here...::finger::smile

You know, if you had TAKEN THE FUCKING TICKETS AT FIRST you would actually be going.

if you think i was dumb enough to pass up the tickets i had available to me, you have got some issues....the lawn tickets are my security blanket in the event, everything goes down hill with getting pit seats...
Kaotic_Lady

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 12:13:49 am »

Pit tickets?.... Could someone clear me up on that?....

"I Like My Coffee Black, Just Like My Metal."
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:03 am »

Down front, General Admission, there is a small area for when these places hold Orchestra concerts. reserved for the orchestra members, An orchestra pit.
onesicnitemare

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:11 am »

Tweak_The_Darkness said: Pit tickets?.... Could someone clear me up on that?....

mosh pit tix....up close and personal to the main stage....
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 12:18:02 am »

onesicnitemare said:

moosejuice said:

onesicnitemare said: since when does this become the little, "be thankfull for what you get" session...i live in a nation that supports capitalism...it does have its set backs....but damnit i want to capitalize on the situation....lol. so call me a whiney little bitch, i don't care....but i'm just curious as to why not even scalpers have pit tickets....

maybe they sold them already

i doubt out of ALL the pit tix are sold out...but i agree could be feesable... for plars they are giving me sec 1 row k if i purchase the package....so most likely next pay check, that's what i'm buyin...

UUMMmmmm Nooooo.....Thats what you will be BIDDING on,...good luck with all that scooter...::animatedlaugh

Kaotic_Lady

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 12:18:11 am »

onesicnitemare said:
Tweak_The_Darkness said: Pit tickets?.... Could someone clear me up on that?....

I thought so... I kinda got those free last year... Idk how but I did.

"I Like My Coffee Black, Just Like My Metal."

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 12:20:49 am »

Tweak_The_Darkness said:

onesicnitemare said:

I thought so... I kinda got those free last year... Idk how but I did.

Not all venues have a "pit"...some really have front row only...PNC is one of those venues..

toilet_boy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 12:51:52 am »

Hell ya fuck live nation those fucking pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
starlantern
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 12:55:30 am »

Hey I agree, LN needed to be prepared for the probs, but maybe not all the bands are the best ... but u gotta give them credit for at least doing what they are there to do .... ROCK....   and tryin to give it to the fans for free, not like a lot of other bands that DIDNT  sign up to play for free cause its about the cash... these guys are playing for the music and fans!

Faries wear boots and you gotta believe me..::finger::::sinister::::animatedlaugh
DemonRaider
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 01:01:44 am »

onesicnitemare said: ok, now i know i'm gonna catch shit for this, but i just don't care...i was online when i was suposed to to get tickets. From what i was told they go thru the best seats first, then so on and so forth....i logged in exactly at 3 to get my tix. i then had to fight the damn server for over 45 minutes....by the time i "waited in line", all i got were lawn seats....now what fucking fairness is involved with that? its complete and udder bullshit....to make things worse, i figured i'll just buy pit tix form online...NO ONE HAS THEM! WTF? did i miss a memo about pit tix being available for plars only? do i gotta do a special jig or river dance for these mother fuckers? i'll do what it takes to get the tickets...any suggestions on what i should do? or please inform me on something i missed? i'm at my wits end here...::finger::smile
 fuck of bitch..at least u got tickets::finger

Fire Will Erase The Lies
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 01:52:21 am »

there are a lot of tough guys in this thread

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 01:55:19 am »

your_worst_nightmare said: there are a lot of tough guys in this thread

( F.O.F. clicks deli counter as HSBF walks in,...) Now serving number 72!! 72!!,....72.......

So where are your seats Y.(A)W.N.?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: