HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free my a$$  (Read 3153 times)
zoso724

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:47:31 am »

Does any one agree that having a free ozzfest was a stupid idea? And what's free about it anyway. I've been going to Ozzfest since the very first one and now this year I'm not going to be able to make it because I couldn't get tickets. The only way I can get them now is to go through some expensive ticket broker, so how is that free. Bad idea, I would have rather paid for my tickets like I've had to every other year. Atleast then I would have had a better shot a getting them. No sooner where the tickets released for my area the website locked up and I tried for and hour and got nowhere. This was bull$hit!!! ::stare ::finger

::finger
Crizzle_Pope

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 10:30:53 am »

I agree...I have been through all kinds of Bullshit trying tp get tix for The Gorge in Washington and all this bullshit won't let me through!::confused
tlbentancourt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 12:44:05 pm »

At exactly 1:00 I tlogged on for my free tix and after waiting "In line" for almost 20 minutes I got to the page where it shows you the tix and you have to hit the continue button to check out and enter your code.  Well I hit continue and it said "This page cannot be found"  I hit the page-back button and it apologized for experiencing technical difficulty.  So I started the process all over again and again...after 8 attempts and almost 4 hours I gave up....pissed off and frustrated.  

I've gone to Ozzfest in Hartford every year, but I've never had to go through so much B.S. to get there.  Now i'm searching on sites trying find tix that won't break my bank.  

This F%$#ing Blows!

::pouting
KyleKhaos

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 12:48:54 pm »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yah talk about b.s i sat here for more then a fukkin hour trying to get those damn tix... wat do i have to show for it... an error page.... its so stupid... you know who wins in this... those mutha fukkin people who got like 16 tickets and now are sellin them for $200 on ebay... i would just buy mine for $20 or so... but how the hell am i soppuse to know if there fake.. or reprints... THIS IS BS!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEE MY ASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 01:54:50 pm »

i agree that this is horse shit even though i got decent seats

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
ratt

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 01:58:39 pm »

if you  got tix your lucky i have to buy mine off someone

i have no quote?
spock

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 02:25:39 pm »

You could write a book about all these hard luck stories. I would call it, Tell It To Someone Who Cares! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

Spock
ratt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 02:30:13 pm »

wonderful spock just ruin the vibes

i have no quote?
ss4good

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 09:07:35 pm »

I agree its bullshit i tried from the first day to redeem my code and it wouldn't let me.
pissonthisshit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 12:02:14 am »

piss on that spock guy 1st off btw spock sucked balls bitches
free lol free like a case of mother fcuking crabs
people who got tickets for two different locations -.- whats that about?
people selling tickets on this site cause they got like fucking 20 o.o!?!?!
the site not even fucking working
HEY OZZY I HOPE YOU READ SOME OF THESE ESPECIALLY .... MINE
CAUSE ID LIKE TO SAY FOR ALL THE LOYAL FANS THAT KEPT YOU GOING
YOU REALLY FUCKED ALOT OF US REAL FANS
AND YOU GOT SCALPING PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT MAKING MONEY -.-
OH YEAH AND BTW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS TICKETS ARE ALL GONE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YET LIVENATION AS BIDDING FORUMS FOR FUCKING TICKETS

US FANS SHOULD TAKE THIS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE WHAT YOU SING ABOUT IN WAR PIGS
GO SHAKE MORE POLTICAL HANDS YOU SELL OUT
chunkygoat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 10:21:57 am »

spock said: You could write a book about all these hard luck stories. I would call it, Tell It To Someone Who Cares! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

spock, is that the only way you can make yourself feel secure? how about you pull kirks cock out of your ass and stop being a fat trekky whore and go make some real friends instead of putting people down on the feedback forums.

and i didn't get my ticket either. i disagree with the free ozzfest idea personally. the lineup is smaller and shittier. the websites were so flooded, tons of people were left without a ticket.

i say next year, bring back old ozzfest. bring back the $50 tickets. bring back the huge line-ups with lots of sick bands. and more importantly - do not rely JUST on computers to distribute tickets
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 10:24:27 am »

chunkygoat said:
spock said: You could write a book about all these hard luck stories. I would call it, Tell It To Someone Who Cares! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

spock, is that the only way you can make yourself feel secure? how about you pull kirks cock out of your ass and stop being a fat trekky whore and go make some real friends instead of putting people down on the feedback forums.

and i didn't get my ticket either. i disagree with the free ozzfest idea personally. the lineup is smaller and shittier. the websites were so flooded, tons of people were left without a ticket.

i say next year, bring back old ozzfest. bring back the $50 tickets. bring back the huge line-ups with lots of sick bands. and more importantly - do not rely JUST on computers to distribute tickets

Quit being a dick because you didnt get a ticket.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
chunkygoat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 10:49:18 am »

Driftwood said:
chunkygoat said:

Quit being a dick because you didnt get a ticket.

you can suck my balls too buddy::finger
teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 11:36:03 am »

Wait, Spock sucks balls?
*sidles over to Spock and offers him a drink*
Hey baby.  Come here often?  ::sinister

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
HyBRiDHoLoCauST

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 11:51:50 pm »

Freefest, worst fucking idea ever. I myself have came to almost every ozzfest (except about 1 or 2 years ago where you had a terrible lineup, imo) You simply had a bunch of greedy degenrates snatch up an unknown amount of tickets for themselves to fucking pawn off to the desperate/hardcore fans (Prost to you guys). I'd easily rather give my money to Ozzfest then these cunt scalpers that should've been screened for abortion.

I myself came across the same anal domination of June 12th where the tickets for the Chicago area. I registered for my code a month in advance, and waited "in line" for about half an hour as well, of course when the tickets actually was opened for claiming I simply could not even get to the pages necesarry for me to fill out. After seeing that tickets were "sold out" before I could even acess a page even close to my destination ::pouting  I punched myself directly in the testicles and began to masturbate with sandpaper. That'll teach me.  So to conclude my crying, how bout we go back to the $35 lawn seats again? ::finger

I'll stab you dry, then watch you die.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: