HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free my a$$  (Read 3171 times)
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 11:37:19 am »

Driftwood said:
chunkygoat said:
spock said: You could write a book about all these hard luck stories. I would call it, Tell It To Someone Who Cares! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

spock, is that the only way you can make yourself feel secure? how about you pull kirks cock out of your ass and stop being a fat trekky whore and go make some real friends instead of putting people down on the feedback forums.

and i didn't get my ticket either. i disagree with the free ozzfest idea personally. the lineup is smaller and shittier. the websites were so flooded, tons of people were left without a ticket.

i say next year, bring back old ozzfest. bring back the $50 tickets. bring back the huge line-ups with lots of sick bands. and more importantly - do not rely JUST on computers to distribute tickets

Quit being a dick because you didnt get a ticket.

Quit being a dick because you did

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
zoso724

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 07:05:30 am »

Most of the people that got a free ticket probably wouldn't even be going to the show if their cheap asses had to fork out the cash like every other year. Also, this free show has brought on a shitty lineup.

P.S. Spoke you can stick that Vulcan sign up your ass. Who the hell likes Star Trek and Ozzy?

::finger
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 07:53:39 am »

i got free tickets for both me and my borther. it was a bitch and a half to get them had to keep click  the refresh button n shit

gotta remember though its not Ozzy's fault because every1 in americs was trying to get a ticket.. live nation just needs something to handle the capacity of the people..... bnot gunna lie though i was up half the night trying to get tickets cuz of fucking error pages n all that bs
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 07:54:53 am »

DD7D

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 03:15:37 am »

Should have been done by IP address, not by email address. But I would have rather bought the tickets so I could have sat where I wanted.. It's great they wanted to give back but they should have thought about it better.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 01:30:31 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

if you don't care, then don't post.  it's real simple

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 10:55:40 am »

free is still too much for your ass
zoso724

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 07:29:21 am »

BarfattheMoon said: free is still too much for your ass

I take it that this is the first ozzfest you could afford?

TheAlmightyMarkMontana

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 09:51:03 pm »

Monster still has Free Ozzfest tickets! Buy the 4 pack Monster and there's a code in the box goto http://www.monsterenergy.com and look for the Ozzfest link, Find your venue and enter the code. I did this and got em within seconds::finger

custom38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 11:17:35 pm »

spock said: You could write a book about all these hard luck stories. I would call it, Tell It To Someone Who Cares! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

Life's an orgy, make it a good one.
JohnTyndal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2007, 12:07:33 am »

I agree with lilspringer19 to all of you who claim to be Ozzy's true fans yet beat him down on this for something he had NOTHING TO DO WITH. you disgust me. how dare you say that ozzy was to blaim for Livenation's lack of preperation for 128,000  people flooding there site and servers in a matter of hours. as for me I haven't been ablet o go to ozzfest every year since my first in 2001.... why ..... not because I'm cheap... it's because I'm POOR and can't afford $75 $80 a ticket to see Ozzy. which is the biggest reason that they decided to make this years tour free...... not to sell out but to make it to where working people like me could see him.... and not have to pull out a bank loan to do it.
jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 03:16:07 am »

I like the idea of freefest it was the best idea ever I took me an hour on june 8 to get my two tickets then my mom on june 12 took her 20 minutes and my cousin when on and it took him 20 minutes to andI would have paid to go to but ozzfest should be free from now on
ACMetalJournalist

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 06:20:32 pm »

DD7D said: Should have been done by IP address, not by email address. But I would have rather bought the tickets so I could have sat where I wanted.. It's great they wanted to give back but they should have thought about it better.

IP would have been a better idea, but then again, you've got dicks who can just go use their neighbor's computer or work computer or something, right?  Yeah, I did the "in line" for seven hours, got error messages from the second they went on sale" bullshit.  I was a little fortunate, and there were still some monster codes at Wal-mart.   Shitty freakin' lawn seats, but who knows, there might be an option to pay for an upgrade once your there. We don't know that for sure.  I don't blame anyone for the whole thing being a major fucking fiasco.  it was a cool idea, but there's just no way to do anything like that in a completely fair way.

EvERYtHinG METAL!

KaMi

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 06:22:22 pm »

Dallas, Texas-based metal band DROWNING POOL continues its crusade for better medical treatment for the soldiers returning home battle by taking the fight to your cell phone. On July 4, DROWNING POOL and the Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) launched www.Thisisforthesoldiers.org. Now the campaign is coming to your cell phone.

All you have to do to show your support is text "Soldiers" to 30364 and you will be walked through a three-part texting process. Once you complete the process you will be signed up for the petition to support the Lane Evans Mental Health Reform Bill. Standard text messaging rate apply.

Whether you're for the war or against it, everyone has an obligation to support the men and women serving our country. One in three soldiers returning from battle will develop post traumatic stress disorder. 1.5 million soldiers have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. By singing the petition you will help the soldiers get the help they need.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 06:23:36 pm »

Yes, the free Ozzfest is causing a ton of problems. The orgional idea of fans saving money wasn't stupid, but how it was regulated and the end results are quite stupid.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: