HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free my a$$  (Read 3218 times)
JPhillips1106

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 09:19:33 pm »

We had to wait about 45 minutes "in line" online but had no trouble getting through the process. Our only real complaints about the process was getting the codes and not being able to get seats together. For some reason I could not get a code e-mailed to my AOL address (yes, I even checked my spam folder) and I had to register with my yahoo address. Other than that we were able to get two tickets at a time but we needed six and we could not get seats together the way the system was set up.

While the concert was worth it, I don't see how you can call it a free concert when we had to pay $20 for parking or $40 for VIP parking. Most I have ever paid for parking at a concert was $5. Also, there was not enough handicap parking available at the West Palm Beach show.

While the parking, food and drinks were over priced, I was happy to see the concert merch was still reasonable. I was afraid a T-shirt was going to cost $40+

IF they do it again, I am sure they learned a lot from this experience and will tweak the system and work out the bugs. The concert was a great experience either way!   ::animatedlaugh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: