HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HATE THIS FORUM  (Read 7002 times)
SuicideBryan

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2007, 02:02:32 pm »

This forum is shit. There are no edit buttons, no multi-quote buttons, no color font buttons, you cant center or right allign anything, it takes forevor to find anything because there is no search feature, there is no "New Post" feature, no way to find members, I dont even know what half of these categories are about, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO US!!!

Try using vBulletin, it's way easier to use, I am very familiar with the set up. You can do all the things I stated above, and more. You can even give like titles to people so you know the difference between a guy who showed up a week ago and one who is an admin or mod.

FIX IT!!!

spock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 02:22:57 pm »

Tell us more Mr Science! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

Spock
ratt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 02:34:22 pm »

r u in a bad mood spock-o?::confused

i have no quote?
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 02:38:21 pm »

Go away to NOTHER FORUM SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY AND SAY SHIT AND LITTLE EMO BANDS AND SHIT LIKE THAT!OFF TO ST BE.::finger
ratt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 02:45:27 pm »

towelgod71 said: Go away to NOTHER FORUM SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY AND SAY SHIT AND LITTLE EMO BANDS AND SHIT LIKE THAT!OFF TO ST BE.::finger

who u talking to::animatedsmile

i have no quote?
spock

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 02:57:06 pm »

I'm half Vulcan, I have no emotions. Most of the time anyway.::finger::::sinister::finger

Spock
TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 04:22:39 pm »

SuicideBryan said: This forum is shit. There are no edit buttons, no multi-quote buttons, no color font buttons, you cant center or right allign anything, it takes forevor to find anything because there is no search feature, there is no "New Post" feature, no way to find members, I dont even know what half of these categories are about, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO US!!!

Try using vBulletin, it's way easier to use, I am very familiar with the set up. You can do all the things I stated above, and more. You can even give like titles to people so you know the difference between a guy who showed up a week ago and one who is an admin or mod.

FIX IT!!!

If you don't like it leave or another option would be to stay here and shut the fuck up...::finger

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 04:26:04 pm »

Dammit Jim, I've Got to have more TIME::finger::animatedlaugh

jimmytwotimes

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 04:28:03 pm »

SuicideBryan said: This forum is shit. There are no edit buttons, no multi-quote buttons, no color font buttons, you cant center or right allign anything, it takes forevor to find anything because there is no search feature, there is no "New Post" feature, no way to find members, I dont even know what half of these categories are about, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO US!!!

FIX IT!!!

Hey buddy... Nobody is charging you a dime to be here.  You can always start your own message board, as some other members have.  Then you can have the best of both worlds.

They are working on new features for the forums, there just are priorities from Live Nation and Ozzfest that take precedent.  Sorry if it doesn't fit into YOUR schedule.

And to bark "FIX IT" to us isn't really going to make it happen any quicker.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 04:29:50 pm »

jimmytwotimes said:

FIX IT!!!

Hey buddy... Nobody is charging you a dime to be here.  You can always start your own message board, as some other members have.  Then you can have the best of both worlds.

They are working on new features for the forums, there just are priorities from Live Nation and Ozzfest that take precedent.  Sorry if it doesn't fit into YOUR schedule.

Is that drummer kid in your sig using Carrots?

SuicideBryan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 04:52:31 pm »

I want to use THIS forum, because the fans here actually know what they are talking about, but it really isn't that hard to edit forums. I'm not a huge geek, but I know my way around a forum. Sharon is paying a lot of money to keep this site running because of the bandwith needed and stuff like that, and to think that she wouldn't hire a website designer to add some stuff to this site is just stupid.

Suicidal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 04:55:55 pm »

I understand exactly what hes sayin but he doesn'thave to be such a fucker about it...just sayiin

Suicidal!!!! heh heh::c_stare:
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 04:56:08 pm »

Dear Bryan,

Please refer back to your avatar.

Thank you from all of 0zzfest.com
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 04:33:28 pm »

A_C said:

jimmytwotimes said:

FIX IT!!!

Is that drummer kid in your sig using Carrots?

Comon A C you know that kid aint using carrots.
Look at him he's using popsicles
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking

RIP Rigger Dan
crazygothkid

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 09:34:43 am »

Live_DD said: Dear Bryan,

Please refer back to your avatar.

Thank you from all of 0zzfest.com

You used a 0!!! So l33tz0r!!!111eleventyomg!!112@2@@22 ::animatedlaugh

You finally made it home... Draped in the flag that you fell for.

Pray or send nice thoughts to my little brother going to Iraq in August.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: