HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HATE THIS FORUM  (Read 6937 times)
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 09:35:54 am »

What do you mean, no New Posts? You have to go to Forums, not Home.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 09:38:04 am »

ozzrokk said:
A_C said:
jimmytwotimes said:
SuicideBryan said: This forum is shit. There are no edit buttons, no multi-quote buttons, no color font buttons, you cant center or right allign anything, it takes forevor to find anything because there is no search feature, there is no "New Post" feature, no way to find members, I dont even know what half of these categories are about, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO US!!!

Try using vBulletin, it's way easier to use, I am very familiar with the set up. You can do all the things I stated above, and more. You can even give like titles to people so you know the difference between a guy who showed up a week ago and one who is an admin or mod.

FIX IT!!!

Hey buddy... Nobody is charging you a dime to be here.  You can always start your own message board, as some other members have.  Then you can have the best of both worlds.

They are working on new features for the forums, there just are priorities from Live Nation and Ozzfest that take precedent.  Sorry if it doesn't fit into YOUR schedule.

And to bark "FIX IT" to us isn't really going to make it happen any quicker.
Is that drummer kid in your sig using Carrots?

Comon A C you know that kid aint using carrots.
Look at him he's using popsicles
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
Yeah, Well he sure in the hell don't eat carrots. I think if they were popsicles he would have already eaten them::animatedlaugh

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 10:00:04 am »

SuicideBryan said: This forum is shit. There are no edit buttons, no multi-quote buttons, no color font buttons, you cant center or right allign anything, it takes forevor to find anything because there is no search feature, there is no "New Post" feature, no way to find members, I dont even know what half of these categories are about, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO US!!!

Try using vBulletin, it's way easier to use, I am very familiar with the set up. You can do all the things I stated above, and more. You can even give like titles to people so you know the difference between a guy who showed up a week ago and one who is an admin or mod.

FIX IT!!!

all those features create board lag... I wish I could remove the Search feature at the boards I run

::animatedsmile
chunkygoat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 10:10:33 am »

towelgod71 said: Go away to NOTHER FORUM SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY AND SAY SHIT AND LITTLE EMO BANDS AND SHIT LIKE THAT!OFF TO ST BE.::finger

spock said: Tell us more Mr Science! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger
TWiseman said:

FIX IT!!!
If you don't like it leave or another option would be to stay here and shut the fuck up...::finger
jimmytwotimes said:

FIX IT!!!

Hey buddy... Nobody is charging you a dime to be here.  You can always start your own message board, as some other members have.  Then you can have the best of both worlds.

They are working on new features for the forums, there just are priorities from Live Nation and Ozzfest that take precedent.  Sorry if it doesn't fit into YOUR schedule.

Live_DD said: Dear Bryan,

Please refer back to your avatar.

Thank you from all of 0zzfest.com

this is the feedback forum - it is for us fans to inform ozzfest of what we like and don't like....how will ozzfest know what to change without feedback from fans. to all you fucknuts who dismiss anybody's suggestions or opinions - you can simply NOT read the feedback forums if you don't like reading about complaints.

these boards are lacking in even some of the most basic features.
Ella_thepug

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 08:09:47 pm »

this dude at work tells me when I complain: "cry baby cry, go suck mommy's titty" I suggest this person do the same!

::finger
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 09:19:11 am »

A_C said:

ozzrokk said:

A_C said:

jimmytwotimes said:

FIX IT!!!

Is that drummer kid in your sig using Carrots?

Comon A C you know that kid aint using carrots.
Look at him he's using popsicles
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
Yeah, Well he sure in the hell don't eat carrots. I think if they were popsicles he would have already eaten them::animatedlaugh

true that brotha true that hahahahahahahaha

RIP Rigger Dan
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 10:56:47 am »

no one chained you to it..... get lost whiner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: