HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well that was quick  (Read 1314 times)
inkdmn

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 05:21:53 pm »

hey im a noob,,,,,but i no i dont suck!!! and thats all that matters

There is know heaven of glory bright .No hell where sinners roast.Here and now is our time of torment.Here and now is our time of joy.Live each day to the fullest.for no redeemer liveth
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 05:21:56 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Live_DD said:
CannibalCorpse said: So many people are saying that people that are new and not from the old board suck. Well I say, fuck you!
What bitch?

What? You want to start something?
you just did. Good I needed another bitch
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 05:22:08 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said:

CannibalCorpse said: So many people are saying that people that are new and not from the old board suck. Well I say, fuck you!

I'll be honest, quite a few of you new people are okay and coming along just fine. But MOST of you suck.

Tons of people on here in general suck. New or old... that has nothing to do with it.

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 05:22:47 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
TheExpendableYouth said:
I'll be honest, quite a few of you new people are okay and coming along just fine. But MOST of you suck.

Tons of people on here in general suck. New or old... that has nothing to do with it.
Know it all.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 05:24:33 pm »

Live_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Live_DD said:

What bitch?

You can say that behind a computer. If you came and said that to my face, we'd find out that YOU'RE the bitch.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 05:25:09 pm »

oh boy...damn ..I dont know I been on these forums on and off since 01...who cares, the more the better::finger

LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 05:25:11 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
TheExpendableYouth said:

CC is right. ::smile You can fail at life whether you joined the old board or the new one.

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 05:25:16 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

Unfortunately the last week put you guys over. As I said not all of you.
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 05:26:02 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Live_DD said:
CannibalCorpse said:
Live_DD said:
What bitch?

You can say that behind a computer. If you came and said that to my face, we'd find out that YOU'RE the bitch.
no, i have a penis.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 05:27:00 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said:

CannibalCorpse said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

Well yeah. The ticket thing made a whole bunch of people come on here and bitch about their ticket problems.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 05:28:53 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
TheExpendableYouth said:
CannibalCorpse said:
TheExpendableYouth said:

Well yeah. The ticket thing made a whole bunch of people come on here and bitch about their ticket problems.
You know you love it. Gives you the chance to up your post count.
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 05:30:33 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

CannibalCorpse said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

HOLY SHIT You surpassed Jenny, kudos.
ratt

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 05:34:34 pm »

really mad huh?

i have no quote?
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 05:35:19 pm »

Live_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

CannibalCorpse said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

Seems my post count is not the only one that has gone up.::finger

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 05:36:23 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Live_DD said:
CannibalCorpse said:
TheExpendableYouth said:
CannibalCorpse said:
TheExpendableYouth said:

Seems my post count is not the only one that has gone up.::finger
I thought you were a japanese chic....::confused
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: