HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: metallica  (Read 4241 times)
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 11:57:36 am »

Metallica is one of the best bands ever created, I consider every album from Kill 'Em All to Reload to be masterpieces, with St. Anger being the only weak link in their discography thus far.
lilspringer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 12:08:23 pm »

Metallicas older shit was good this new stuff can suck my balls

themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 06:38:32 pm »

Its funny how they are soooo against file sharing and shit when the thing that made them big in the first place was underground bootleg trading. They bitch as if they are poor or something. ::confused

"Hippies HATE death metal"
LandOfTheDamned

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 08:56:14 pm »

Gaytallica sucks!!! ::finger
1Cpm1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 01:46:00 am »

Metallica is the reason I play my guitar soo much & they got me to work harder & get better on guitar. To me they are one of the greatest bands ever. I would like to see them go back to playing stuff like they did in the 80s but they are still one of my all time favorite bands.

"If you Ain't First you're Last" Ricky Bobby
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 06:20:33 pm »

There should be 2 bios..one for the drunk metallica that rocked and one for the shitty sober load years.
I think they should be called somthing else cus it's a insult to have metal in their name now a days!
Rock/Countrytallica?

psxbmw69

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 02:07:43 am »

I have just spent about 30 min. reading the metallica forum on this site and another site and I have to say that I am a little disgusted.  When in the hell is it ever a good idea to let politics or band members personal lives and mistakes get in the way of any good music that they created. Yes I get what all the negative people (brandedcfh420 and others) are saying but when it comes down to it isn't the music all that really matters? I also understand the negative backlash againt the Black Album for its mainstream focus, but what about the fact that it also introduced many people to metal music and influenced many of the bands that many of you are saying are better than Metallica ever was. That was the case for me and now metal music by far dominates the music that I listen to and that inlcudes Metallica as well as many other old and new. The question never is who made the music; the question is how does the music influence me-- that is what music is all about.
godetan69

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 09:07:54 pm »

I have loved metallica since I was 8 years old.  Metallica is the band that made heavy metal become mainstream before they did.  Pantera, Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Danzing and all the other great heavy metal bands would have never been what the were or are now without Metallica.  I will not argue with alot of the comments made about Lars he is a asshole because he has the small man problem.  But James, Kirk, and Jason before he left were good people and made a amazing band.  To all of you idiots that make the comments about how they suck now and are gay, well you are abvously a fareweather fan and only like what other people around you like.  I have stuck threw all the things they have always done and became a bassist because how much I worshiped Jason Newstead.  I will stick with them threw everything they do. Unlike what you dumbasses say I will enjoy the talent and music they make til the end.

Mr. Metallica ::stare
BillyThrasher

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 02:18:15 am »

Metallica is kickass, thats what got me into metal at the frist place, but i dissagre about something, i hurd metallica want to make death magnetic into a master of puppets, it sounded more like a Black album IMO

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: