HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sounds of the Underground vs. Ozzfest  (Read 2539 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 03:00:39 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

teh_d00d said: Wacken.  ::laugh

No shit! Wacken beats everything.
Wacken does own all that is metal. HEILS!!!

If only they'd have one over here in the US!
Well, if we support SOTU enough it defineately has the potential to one day become the Wacken of America!!!::sinister

I said that SOTU will soon be better than Ozzfest, but I highly doubt it will be the US' Wacken, because you get shitty ass acts like Necro, Darkest Hour, The Acacia Strain, The Devil Wears Prada, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, This Is Hell and Two Cents! These bands ALL need to commit suicide!
Yeah, I'm fond of Darkest Hour though. The other bands...well I really could'nt care less about them.

Darkest Hour? Fuck them! They really suck, bad.I do agree that all of those bands are fucking stupid. They shouldn't share a tour with Amon Amarth!
INDEED!!! Indeed I do say!! I really would like to see Shadows Fall too.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 03:04:57 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

teh_d00d said: Wacken.  ::laugh

No shit! Wacken beats everything.
Wacken does own all that is metal. HEILS!!!

If only they'd have one over here in the US!
Well, if we support SOTU enough it defineately has the potential to one day become the Wacken of America!!!::sinister

I said that SOTU will soon be better than Ozzfest, but I highly doubt it will be the US' Wacken, because you get shitty ass acts like Necro, Darkest Hour, The Acacia Strain, The Devil Wears Prada, Heavy Heavy Low Low, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, This Is Hell and Two Cents! These bands ALL need to commit suicide!
Yeah, I'm fond of Darkest Hour though. The other bands...well I really could'nt care less about them.

Darkest Hour? Fuck them! They really suck, bad.I do agree that all of those bands are fucking stupid. They shouldn't share a tour with Amon Amarth!
INDEED!!! Indeed I do say!! I really would like to see Shadows Fall too.

I've seen Shadows Fall three times, they rock in concert!

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 03:05:50 pm »

3 TIMES!! So very, very lucky.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 03:10:13 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: 3 TIMES!! So very, very lucky.

They were the first band I saw in concert. They opened for Slipknot at the Subliminal Verses Tour, along with Lamb of God.

punkrocksavior

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:13 pm »

Sounds OF the UNderground Rules::finger
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 09:00:16 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: ARGH!!! FUCK STATIC-X!!!!!

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said: Ozzfest.

Ozzfest has 6 good bands, Sounds of What's Popular has 3.
Sounds of what's popular??? What the fuck!! Static-X, In This Moment, and Hatebreed are all popular. SOTU has GWAR, Shadows Fall, Job For A Cowboy, Amon Amarth, Every Time I Die, Goatwhore, and like 5 other talented bands. This is the most weak ozzfest in recent memory. Nile, Lamb of God, and 3 Inches of Blood are the only bands saving ozzfest this year.

No, blackened is a true metalhead, This is ONE OF THE BEST ozzfests in recent memory.
I beg to differ. Lordi, Behemoth, Daath, and Chthonic makes Ozzfest better. And LoG are awful, imo.
I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR. CHTHONIC!!! I'm not a fan of BM but let's get some real black metal. (Scandinavia please) Here are some more kick ass bands on SOTU: Darkest Hour, This is Hell, The Acacia Strain, and Chimaira. SOTU OWNS.::finger

Wow your dumb
You, my friend are the metal deprived, asinine retard. Job For A Cowboy is a great band and so are all the other's I named. Pull your head out of your ass, SOTU will be ozzfest's successor.

No, blackened is a true metalhead. YOU pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass. JFAC sucks, LAmb of God is boring as hell, and the only good bands on SOWP are the three I already named.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2007, 09:03:20 pm »

I think that Job For A Cowboy and Lamb of God are good bands and that there are more than three good bands playing at Sounds of the Underground.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007, 09:40:12 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: I think that Job For A Cowboy and Lamb of God are good bands and that there are more than three good bands playing at Sounds of the Underground.

I disagree on everything you just said.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2007, 09:41:09 pm »

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said: I think that Job For A Cowboy and Lamb of God are good bands and that there are more than three good bands playing at Sounds of the Underground.

::finger I don't care.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2007, 10:14:51 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
caex said:

And I care that you don't care? You like them, I don't, to each their own and all that tripe.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:55 pm »

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

And I care that you don't care? You like them, I don't, to each their own and all that tripe.

Did I say you cared? Did I make any indication that I thought you cared? No.

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 11:07:30 pm »

I will stick with Ozzfest. Nothing on SOTU can compare with Ozzy.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2007, 11:09:13 pm »

ozzfestvet2000 said: I will stick with Ozzfest. Nothing on SOTU can compare with Ozzy.

Yeah, but that's all Ozzfest has that SOTU doesn't. Both have a blend of different types of music and both have sucky and awesome bands. If Ozzy leaves... well, SOTU is the new thing, so more people will gravitate towards it.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2007, 11:13:41 pm »

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Sounds of what's popular??? What the fuck!! Static-X, In This Moment, and Hatebreed are all popular. SOTU has GWAR, Shadows Fall, Job For A Cowboy, Amon Amarth, Every Time I Die, Goatwhore, and like 5 other talented bands. This is the most weak ozzfest in recent memory. Nile, Lamb of God, and 3 Inches of Blood are the only bands saving ozzfest this year.

No, blackened is a true metalhead, This is ONE OF THE BEST ozzfests in recent memory.
I beg to differ. Lordi, Behemoth, Daath, and Chthonic makes Ozzfest better. And LoG are awful, imo.
I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR. CHTHONIC!!! I'm not a fan of BM but let's get some real black metal. (Scandinavia please) Here are some more kick ass bands on SOTU: Darkest Hour, This is Hell, The Acacia Strain, and Chimaira. SOTU OWNS.::finger

Wow your dumb
You, my friend are the metal deprived, asinine retard. Job For A Cowboy is a great band and so are all the other's I named. Pull your head out of your ass, SOTU will be ozzfest's successor.

No, blackened is a true metalhead. YOU pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass. JFAC sucks, LAmb of God is boring as hell, and the only good bands on SOWP are the three I already named.
No, I am a tried and true metalhead. I live in fucking South Carolina for fucks sake. You do not understand music theory nor do you realize that your taste's do not dictate what is good or bad. LEARN SOME FUCKIN CHORD PROGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2007, 11:38:56 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:
caex said:
Blackened21 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
Driftwood said:
SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

No, I am a tried and true metalhead. I live in fucking South Carolina for fucks sake. You do not understand music theory nor do you realize that your taste's do not dictate what is good or bad. LEARN SOME FUCKIN CHORD PROGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

And your taste dictates what is good or bad?  I am so fucking sorry that I don't share your opinion on bands.

I have, I took Music Theory in my senior year, thank you very much for making an ignorant assumption about me. And what the fuck does living in SC? Blackened is a true metalhead as well.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: