HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sounds of the Underground vs. Ozzfest  (Read 2763 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 11:41:39 pm »

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said: ARGH!!! FUCK STATIC-X!!!!!

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said: Ozzfest.

Ozzfest has 6 good bands, Sounds of What's Popular has 3.
Sounds of what's popular??? What the fuck!! Static-X, In This Moment, and Hatebreed are all popular. SOTU has GWAR, Shadows Fall, Job For A Cowboy, Amon Amarth, Every Time I Die, Goatwhore, and like 5 other talented bands. This is the most weak ozzfest in recent memory. Nile, Lamb of God, and 3 Inches of Blood are the only bands saving ozzfest this year.

No, blackened is a true metalhead, This is ONE OF THE BEST ozzfests in recent memory.
I beg to differ. Lordi, Behemoth, Daath, and Chthonic makes Ozzfest better. And LoG are awful, imo.
I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR. CHTHONIC!!! I'm not a fan of BM but let's get some real black metal. (Scandinavia please) Here are some more kick ass bands on SOTU: Darkest Hour, This is Hell, The Acacia Strain, and Chimaira. SOTU OWNS.::finger

Wow your dumb
You, my friend are the metal deprived, asinine retard. Job For A Cowboy is a great band and so are all the other's I named. Pull your head out of your ass, SOTU will be ozzfest's successor.

No, blackened is a true metalhead. YOU pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass. JFAC sucks, LAmb of God is boring as hell, and the only good bands on SOWP are the three I already named.
No, I am a tried and true metalhead. I live in fucking South Carolina for fucks sake. You do not understand music theory nor do you realize that your taste's do not dictate what is good or bad. LEARN SOME FUCKIN CHORD PROGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

And your taste dictates what is good or bad?  I am so fucking sorry that I don't share your opinion on bands.

I have, I took Music Theory in my senior year, thank you very much for making an ignorant assumption about me. And what the fuck does living in SC? Blackened is a true metalhead as well.

SixStringSamurai assumes tons of things and is very ignorant, but you only think you and Blackend are "true metalheads," because you have similar tastes in music. I can't blame you, because I look at it the same way.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2007, 11:43:12 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
caex said:
SixStringSamurai said:
caex said:
Blackened21 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
Driftwood said:
SixStringSamurai said:

Sounds of what's popular??? What the fuck!! Static-X, In This Moment, and Hatebreed are all popular. SOTU has GWAR, Shadows Fall, Job For A Cowboy, Amon Amarth, Every Time I Die, Goatwhore, and like 5 other talented bands. This is the most weak ozzfest in recent memory. Nile, Lamb of God, and 3 Inches of Blood are the only bands saving ozzfest this year.

No, blackened is a true metalhead, This is ONE OF THE BEST ozzfests in recent memory.
I beg to differ. Lordi, Behemoth, Daath, and Chthonic makes Ozzfest better. And LoG are awful, imo.
I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR. CHTHONIC!!! I'm not a fan of BM but let's get some real black metal. (Scandinavia please) Here are some more kick ass bands on SOTU: Darkest Hour, This is Hell, The Acacia Strain, and Chimaira. SOTU OWNS.::finger
Wow your dumb
You, my friend are the metal deprived, asinine retard. Job For A Cowboy is a great band and so are all the other's I named. Pull your head out of your ass, SOTU will be ozzfest's successor.

No, blackened is a true metalhead. YOU pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass. JFAC sucks, LAmb of God is boring as hell, and the only good bands on SOWP are the three I already named.
No, I am a tried and true metalhead. I live in fucking South Carolina for fucks sake. You do not understand music theory nor do you realize that your taste's do not dictate what is good or bad. LEARN SOME FUCKIN CHORD PROGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

And your taste dictates what is good or bad?  I am so fucking sorry that I don't share your opinion on bands.

I have, I took Music Theory in my senior year, thank you very much for making an ignorant assumption about me. And what the fuck does living in SC? Blackened is a true metalhead as well.

SixStringSamurai assumes tons of things and is very ignorant, but you only think you and Blackend are "true metalheads," because you have similar tastes in music. I can't blame you, because I look at it the same way.

I AM a true metalhead.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2007, 11:44:50 pm »

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

I AM a true metalhead.

Yeah and that's what everyone who listens to metal thinks of themselves.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2007, 11:46:44 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
caex said:
CannibalCorpse said:
caex said:
SixStringSamurai said:
caex said:
Blackened21 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
Driftwood said:
SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

I AM a true metalhead.

That's because that is what a metalhead is, someone who listens to metal.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2007, 11:48:26 pm »

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

I AM a true metalhead.

That's because that is what a metalhead is, someone who listens to metal.

Yes, I know, but to say you're a true metalhead means that you genuinely love metal and people always diss on others when they don't like the same bands and say "oh, you just don't know your metal, you aren't a TRUE METALHEAD."

Coulrophile

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 12:24:57 am »

Ozzfest, by a little

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 11:45:33 am »

Ozzfest this year is way better than SOTU

theshredder85

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 01:23:21 pm »

Ozzfest since I like more bands on it this year.
shredmaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 01:27:43 pm »

ozzfest

DELETEME

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2007, 01:43:05 pm »

Both.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2007, 01:43:49 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: Sounds of the Underground will soon be better.
i agree

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2007, 10:44:35 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

ARGH!!!!! Ok, motherfuckers!!!!!!!!! 1.I assumed that caex didn't understand music theory because he disses on Slayer, Pantera, and Lamb of God. Those are 3 clearly talented bands. 2. I am not ignorant. My GPA is 4.3 bitches. Sorry for having a false presupposition about you caex, and while I may need to get my head out of my ass, you seriously need to get Bilbo's dick out of your mouth!!! Burnsssss!!!!!! And the point I was making about SC is that there are not as many outlets for metal as there are in the midwest, west coast, or New England.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2007, 11:03:26 pm »

The first SOTU was epic, but I'd rank it like this out of the ones I have been to, and I will include this years.

Ozzfest 04
Ozzfest 05
Sounds of the Underground 05
Ozzfest 07
Sounds of the Underground 07
Ozzfest 06

Though SOTU is always GA, that can have its ups and downs. Also, Ozzfest is free this year. I will go with Ozzfest, but with absolutely no disrespect to Sounds of the Underground.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 01:10:12 am »

SixStringSamurai said:
CannibalCorpse said:
caex said:
SixStringSamurai said:
caex said:
Blackened21 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
Driftwood said:
SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

ARGH!!!!! Ok, motherfuckers!!!!!!!!! 1.I assumed that caex didn't understand music theory because he disses on Slayer, Pantera, and Lamb of God. Those are 3 clearly talented bands. 2. I am not ignorant. My GPA is 4.3 bitches. Sorry for having a false presupposition about you caex, and while I may need to get my head out of my ass, you seriously need to get Bilbo's dick out of your mouth!!! Burnsssss!!!!!! And the point I was making about SC is that there are not as many outlets for metal as there are in the midwest, west coast, or New England.

What a fucking lame insult first of all

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 01:12:02 pm »

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

What a fucking lame insult first of all
Yeah, sorry dude. Power Metal rules all....I think thats something we all can find common ground on!

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: