HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sounds of the Underground vs. Ozzfest  (Read 2723 times)
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2007, 01:20:34 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: ARGH!!! FUCK STATIC-X!!!!!
Blackened21 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
Driftwood said:
SixStringSamurai said:
caex said: Ozzfest.

Ozzfest has 6 good bands, Sounds of What's Popular has 3.
Sounds of what's popular??? What the fuck!! Static-X, In This Moment, and Hatebreed are all popular. SOTU has GWAR, Shadows Fall, Job For A Cowboy, Amon Amarth, Every Time I Die, Goatwhore, and like 5 other talented bands. This is the most weak ozzfest in recent memory. Nile, Lamb of God, and 3 Inches of Blood are the only bands saving ozzfest this year.

I beg to differ. Lordi, Behemoth, Daath, and Chthonic makes Ozzfest better. And LoG are awful, imo.
I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR. CHTHONIC!!! I'm not a fan of BM but let's get some real black metal. (Scandinavia please) Here are some more kick ass bands on SOTU: Darkest Hour, This is Hell, The Acacia Strain, and Chimaira. SOTU OWNS.::finger
Wow your dumb
You, my friend are the metal deprived, asinine retard. Job For A Cowboy is a great band and so are all the other's I named. Pull your head out of your ass, SOTU will be ozzfest's successor.

Blackened21 a metal deprived asinine retard? I don't think so...

::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 01:23:16 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Sounds of what's popular??? What the fuck!! Static-X, In This Moment, and Hatebreed are all popular. SOTU has GWAR, Shadows Fall, Job For A Cowboy, Amon Amarth, Every Time I Die, Goatwhore, and like 5 other talented bands. This is the most weak ozzfest in recent memory. Nile, Lamb of God, and 3 Inches of Blood are the only bands saving ozzfest this year.

I beg to differ. Lordi, Behemoth, Daath, and Chthonic makes Ozzfest better. And LoG are awful, imo.
I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR. CHTHONIC!!! I'm not a fan of BM but let's get some real black metal. (Scandinavia please) Here are some more kick ass bands on SOTU: Darkest Hour, This is Hell, The Acacia Strain, and Chimaira. SOTU OWNS.::finger

Wow your dumb
You, my friend are the metal deprived, asinine retard. Job For A Cowboy is a great band and so are all the other's I named. Pull your head out of your ass, SOTU will be ozzfest's successor.

Blackened21 a metal deprived asinine retard? I don't think so...

::finger
Ok, ok. Just defending SOTU people. Metal should be a uniter, not a divider!! Sorry again!!!

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Primal_Penguin

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 01:44:11 pm »

i wouldnt say that ozzfests roster this year is terrible, they have some sweet shit on there and so does SOTU. The one big thing that i dont like about ozzfest is that they put static-x on mainstage. it was a huge let down. their old shit was cool, but the new stuff is lame. well at least they didnt put slipknot or manson on ozzfest. then i wouldnt even think of going.

IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/penguinX07/band_promo_02.jpg[/IMG]
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 06:55:40 pm »

This year? Ozzfest, easily. The only bands on SOTU I think are any good are GWAR, Amon Amarth, Goatwhore, and Shadows Fall. Everything else is lame scene shit that should die off.

Last year? Sounds of the Underground wins this one easily

Overall? Ozzfest has brought Maiden, Sabbath, Priest, and more.

Primal_Penguin

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2007, 10:32:12 am »

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

No, blackened is a true metalhead, This is ONE OF THE BEST ozzfests in recent memory.

Wow your dumb

No, blackened is a true metalhead. YOU pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass. JFAC sucks, LAmb of God is boring as hell, and the only good bands on SOWP are the three I already named.
No, I am a tried and true metalhead. I live in fucking South Carolina for fucks sake. You do not understand music theory nor do you realize that your taste's do not dictate what is good or bad. LEARN SOME FUCKIN CHORD PROGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

And your taste dictates what is good or bad?  I am so fucking sorry that I don't share your opinion on bands.

I have, I took Music Theory in my senior year, thank you very much for making an ignorant assumption about me. And what the fuck does living in SC? Blackened is a true metalhead as well.

SixStringSamurai assumes tons of things and is very ignorant, but you only think you and Blackend are "true metalheads," because you have similar tastes in music. I can't blame you, because I look at it the same way.

I AM a true metalhead.

Yeah and that's what everyone who listens to metal thinks of themselves.

That's because that is what a metalhead is, someone who listens to metal.

alright though i am sideing more with you on this whole debate, but just because you listen to metal doesnt make you a metalhead. to me its a title that must be earned over years of metal obsession and love of the music itself. ive been banging my head for 19 years now and there is nothing that i hate more than to see some punk little bitch (not you) decide to wear a slayer (or any other metal band) shirt and decide that they're a metalhead. if listening to metal makes you a metalhead then when you think about it, going to church makes you a christian and going to a garage makes you a car. like i said im backing you on most of this, but i have to disagree on "listening to metal makes you a metalhead.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2007, 01:26:55 pm »

PenguiN said:

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

No, blackened is a true metalhead, This is ONE OF THE BEST ozzfests in recent memory.

Wow your dumb

No, blackened is a true metalhead. YOU pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass. JFAC sucks, LAmb of God is boring as hell, and the only good bands on SOWP are the three I already named.
No, I am a tried and true metalhead. I live in fucking South Carolina for fucks sake. You do not understand music theory nor do you realize that your taste's do not dictate what is good or bad. LEARN SOME FUCKIN CHORD PROGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

And your taste dictates what is good or bad?  I am so fucking sorry that I don't share your opinion on bands.

I have, I took Music Theory in my senior year, thank you very much for making an ignorant assumption about me. And what the fuck does living in SC? Blackened is a true metalhead as well.

SixStringSamurai assumes tons of things and is very ignorant, but you only think you and Blackend are "true metalheads," because you have similar tastes in music. I can't blame you, because I look at it the same way.

I AM a true metalhead.

alright though i am sideing more with you on this whole debate, but just because you listen to metal doesnt make you a metalhead. to me its a title that must be earned over years of metal obsession and love of the music itself. ive been banging my head for 19 years now and there is nothing that i hate more than to see some punk little bitch (not you) decide to wear a slayer (or any other metal band) shirt and decide that they're a metalhead. if listening to metal makes you a metalhead then when you think about it, going to church makes you a christian and going to a garage makes you a car. like i said im backing you on most of this, but i have to disagree on "listening to metal makes you a metalhead.
And I have to disagree with the overall lack of tolerance and logic that plagues the forums on hear.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Primal_Penguin

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2007, 11:41:14 am »

SixStringSamurai said:

PenguiN said:

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

CannibalCorpse said:

caex said:

SixStringSamurai said:

caex said:

Blackened21 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Wow your dumb

I AM a true metalhead.

And I have to disagree with the overall lack of tolerance and logic that plagues the forums on hear.

well there's intolerance everywhere. if you dont want people to disagree with your opinion or hear others then dont post anything.

jkcooper04

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:02 pm »

ozzfest
::sinister

Jonathan Cooper::laugh
jkcooper04

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:42 pm »

ozzfest
::surprise

Jonathan Cooper::laugh
Danger

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2007, 03:45:25 pm »

Driftwood said:

SixStringSamurai said:
 I seriously hope you were simply joking about LOG. Lordi is ok but I would much rather see GWAR.

No, I seriously do think LoG are terrible, but I do kinda agree about GWAR.
 U should be shot execution style for the remark bitch      may Lamb of God Buttfuck your mother and Gwar::finger
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2007, 08:00:14 pm »

I am excited for both, but I think ozzfest is better. Lamb of God kicks ass.

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2007, 08:36:09 pm »

I gotta go with Ozzfest...

« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2007, 09:11:36 am »

ozfest
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: