HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: retarded Genius Invention 1  (Read 477 times)
« on: June 18, 2007, 10:26:17 am »

So people spend thousands of dollars getting modifications to their car stereos to hook up various computer products to play music in their car. Shit like ISO ports, iTrips, crap like that. But if you DOWNGRADE, instead of rebuilding the tower of Babbel in your car, you can hook yourself up.
Rather than up up up with price n stuff, just get a CASSETTE PLAYER in your car, then get one of those things that allowed us to play our CD players in a cassette deck and plug it into the headphone jack on your iPod!

TADA!

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 11:08:19 am »

shit, i remember the thing that you put a cassette into it and it would play in your 8 track, lol. damn, i'm old...::animatedlaugh

minime

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 11:56:04 am »

wow they still make them things or just people just to lazy to put a cheap cd player in there car,yeah I fell ya my freind I was around to when 8-tracks were cool ::finger

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 12:35:41 pm »

Would the sound be agood? I haven't even seen a casete player in a long time.  My cd player has the aux jack so I am good plugging in my Zune. Forget the ipods.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 12:44:43 pm »

ozzfestvet2000 said: Would the sound be agood? I haven't even seen a casete player in a long time.  My cd player has the aux jack so I am good plugging in my Zune. Forget the ipods.
awesome
DemonRaider
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 04:37:58 pm »

Live_DD said: So people spend thousands of dollars getting modifications to their car stereos to hook up various computer products to play music in their car. Shit like ISO ports, iTrips, crap like that. But if you DOWNGRADE, instead of rebuilding the tower of Babbel in your car, you can hook yourself up.
Rather than up up up with price n stuff, just get a CASSETTE PLAYER in your car, then get one of those things that allowed us to play our CD players in a cassette deck and plug it into the headphone jack on your iPod!

TADA!

its called a tape adapter....and thats what i do...ipod and the tape adapter

Fire Will Erase The Lies
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: