HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spelling Revelutionz  (Read 4733 times)
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:15 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: for someone who is all about gay rights and shitz youz iz very hostile and sayz faggot alot. you sure know alot about faggotness. should we be afraid to drop the soap around you?::animatedlaugh

lol no i am in to gay rights tho. ive got alot of gay/lesbian friends and i just see them as people not as "gay people" so its got nothing to do with slamming gays when i use the word faggot its just that it's an easy word to use when trying to insult someone being that alot of people do infact take it as in insult when used in a direct manor with the context of trying to piss someone off.
it doesnt piss me off when you call me it. it does make you look like  homophobic tho. DONT DROP THE SOAP

wow read be4 you reply to my shit! did you not read the part where i said that ive got alot of gay/lesbian friends? DEAR GOD AND IM THE FUCKING IGNORANT ONE!!!!
see i can use gay and fag to piss people off too. ::smile

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2009, 10:52:23 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: calmz done there u'z too uptight

and youre a piece of shit follower faggot so where are we now?
first of all that insult sucked and sounded like it came from middle school. second of all, your just acting the way you are so youll be accept in the forum. stfu poser::finger

i'm just acting the way i am so I'LL BE ACCEPTED? How can you even get off saying anything of the sorts! i dont use zZ's and i dont talk like a fucking degenerate uneducated illiterate asshole like 98% of the populous of this forum! you're such a goddamn retard! you think youre SOOOOO cool all "look at me im the fucking metal police" here's a quick goddamn tip dipshit! GO OUT AND GET A REAL JOB AS A REAL FUCKING COP! But nope! you couldnt do that because you're too damn lazy so you'll just sit around and post on message boards and in forums talking like a fucking retard and talking out of your ass so whatever you need to grow the hell up and get a fucking life! i come on this message board with the hopes of being able to have an intelligent conversation about music and talk about my likes and dislikes in regards to music but here comes the metal police thinking he's cool trying to "pwn some noobs" its all tired ass old shit buddy!
seeing as only 3 people did it all the time i doubt that counts as 98%. and also stop repeating everything everyone else already said faggot. jagbag made a good point but motherfucker youre no jagbag. btw, nice that you diss me for "posting like a retard" when youre insulting people that dont agree with you on a forum. nice retard move sunshineassfucked. when you have something to say that does involve "retard" or repeating what five other people said then come talk to me. k fuck face::finger

what is it that ive said that all of these other people have apparently said? and i'm sorry that maybe ive got an opinion that others might have too! is there a sacred fucking oath that only one person is aloud to express their dislikes towards something? all im saying is that what once used to be a place full of music discussion and people talking about what concerts they went to (which i guess would fall under the same vein as music discussion) has turned into a board where people just sit around and talk out of their fucking asses and try WAYYY to hard to be a badass when in all actuality its pretty much impossible to be a "badass" in a forum. so to hell with that shit! needless to say you're a fucking cock sucking faggot ass follower so dont even get on my fucking ass dipshit!::finger
youre talking out of your ass hypocrite. and when we hear the same thing ten times it gets old like the Z's.  if you didnt get what the metal police thing was about its a parody of the watchwolfs of the world. the elitists. if you read any of my posts you'd get that. too bad your too busy trying to take everything so serious. cock sucking faggot ass follower. ha. nice choice of words. and you think you're intelligent? no one said anyone had to use the Z's. if it pisses you off dont read it. and once again, when you have something new and valid to say come to me, until then dont waste my time copying and pasting what Live DD said fucking an hour ago::finger
im sorry i dont sit around on my computer all fucking night waiting to see what some other person posts on a message board. and like i said you ignorant FUCK is it my fault that i happen to maybe perhaps have the same opinion as someone else?
when they already said it all you have to do is quote it and say agreed or something. you dont have to steal their words and act like its yours and that your saying something valid. its not valid when someone else said it and said it BETTER i might add. Jagbag address it last night. and i can see his point. i can your point too but the way you express your self is disgusting and ignorant. "you idiot bitch gay guy" see i can do that too. its always "sorry i dont do shit like you do". look at yourself for a change. i never said my way of doing things is how things should be. YOU did. ::finger

ok whatever talking to you is like talking to a brick fucking wall so im not going to get anywhere with this because you seem like one of the most stubborn people ive ever met in my whole entire life! again ive gotta stress the point that i dont sit around in forums and on message boards all day long reading what every last person says. and please please PLEASE dear god if youre going to quote me do it right

donnie5454

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2009, 10:53:09 pm »

theres a fuck load of stuck up people in this forum

bitchs need ta lighten up

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2009, 10:53:55 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: for someone who is all about gay rights and shitz youz iz very hostile and sayz faggot alot. you sure know alot about faggotness. should we be afraid to drop the soap around you?::animatedlaugh

lol no i am in to gay rights tho. ive got alot of gay/lesbian friends and i just see them as people not as "gay people" so its got nothing to do with slamming gays when i use the word faggot its just that it's an easy word to use when trying to insult someone being that alot of people do infact take it as in insult when used in a direct manor with the context of trying to piss someone off.
it doesnt piss me off when you call me it. it does make you look like  homophobic tho. DONT DROP THE SOAP

wow read be4 you reply to my shit! did you not read the part where i said that ive got alot of gay/lesbian friends? DEAR GOD AND IM THE FUCKING IGNORANT ONE!!!!
see i can jump on the same bandwagon that youre on and refresh my page and jump at every post you make!

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2009, 10:55:51 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:

see i can jump on the same bandwagon that youre on and refresh my page and jump at every post you make!
see i can be a stuck up fuckwad too *sticks nose in air* "my way is the only way, this is the way things were blah blah blah"

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2009, 10:57:59 pm »

donnie5454 said: theres a fuck load of stuck up people in this forum

bitchs need ta lighten up
its always been that way. i pass the time by pissing them off and fucking with them::animatedlaugh  i dont take what most of those people say seriously.

???????FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2009, 11:22:29 pm »

they need to hand out sum weed or shit

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2009, 11:26:51 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:

see i can be a stuck up fuckwad too *sticks nose in air* "my way is the only way, this is the way things were blah blah blah"

oh im far from stuck up if you got the chance to know me! ask anyone who does and they'll tell you straight up im the most laid back person in the world but ive got an opinion and im going to stick to it even if it gets me in trouble and it's not what other people wanna hear. but rest assured im sure youre a good person at heart too man.

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2009, 11:28:57 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:

oh im far from stuck up if you got the chance to know me! ask anyone who does and they'll tell you straight up im the most laid back person in the world but ive got an opinion and im going to stick to it even if it gets me in trouble and it's not what other people wanna hear. but rest assured im sure youre a good person at heart too man.
yeah lets just disagree and leave it at that. lol. i apologize dude

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2009, 11:31:42 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:

right back atcha man! couldnt have said it better myself! i see some of the posts you make saying that you like to say things just to piss people off and its true! i love getting a rise of these fuckers too!

DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2009, 11:32:41 pm »

Why is this advertisement at the top of this thread?::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2009, 11:33:17 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:

right back atcha man! couldnt have said it better myself! i see some of the posts you make saying that you like to say things just to piss people off and its true! i love getting a rise of these fuckers too!
lmao its true it kills the most time. that and xbox. and work when it gets really busy.

???????FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2009, 11:35:50 pm »

DamnYankee07 said:
Why is this advertisement at the top of this thread?::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
PRBABLY CUZ EVERYONE SAYS GAY IN THIZ THREAD LIKE A MILLIONZ TIMEZ. IF YOU SAY BLONDE WITH BIG TITS A BLONDE WILL APPEAR UP THERE

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2009, 11:36:11 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:

lmao its true it kills the most time. that and xbox. and work when it gets really busy.
[/QUOTE
oh i can agree on both of those! i love going on xbox live over at some of my friends houses and just talking shit to people i cant play halo worth a damn but i can talk a better game then half of those people::animatedlaugh oh and i love pissin off people that work under me too! that's the best! cuz ive got something to hold over them so theyve got nothing on me

sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2009, 11:37:48 pm »

HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
DamnYankee07 said:
PRBABLY CUZ EVERYONE SAYS GAY IN THIZ THREAD LIKE A MILLIONZ TIMEZ. IF YOU SAY BLONDE WITH BIG TITS A BLONDE WILL APPEAR UP THERE
idk what the hell youre talking about dude! i see ads for tutoring a fifth grader

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: