HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spelling Revelutionz  (Read 4675 times)
DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2009, 11:39:12 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:

HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:

DamnYankee07 said:
Why is this advertisement at the top of this thread?::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
PRBABLY CUZ EVERYONE SAYS GAY IN THIZ THREAD LIKE A MILLIONZ TIMEZ. IF YOU SAY BLONDE WITH BIG TITS A BLONDE WILL APPEAR UP THERE

idk what the hell youre talking about dude! i see ads for tutoring a fifth grader

Well it must have changed then, cause that's what was up there earlier.::animatedlaugh

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2009, 11:40:18 pm »

sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
The_Metal_Police said:
sunshinespacefuck said:
HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: for someone who is all about gay rights and shitz youz iz very hostile and sayz faggot alot. you sure know alot about faggotness. should we be afraid to drop the soap around you?::animatedlaugh

lol no i am in to gay rights tho. ive got alot of gay/lesbian friends and i just see them as people not as "gay people" so its got nothing to do with slamming gays when i use the word faggot its just that it's an easy word to use when trying to insult someone being that alot of people do infact take it as in insult when used in a direct manor with the context of trying to piss someone off.
it doesnt piss me off when you call me it. it does make you look like  homophobic tho. DONT DROP THE SOAP

wow read be4 you reply to my shit! did you not read the part where i said that ive got alot of gay/lesbian friends? DEAR GOD AND IM THE FUCKING IGNORANT ONE!!!!
see i can use gay and fag to piss people off too. ::smile
see i can jump on the same bandwagon that youre on and refresh my page and jump at every post you make!
see i can be a stuck up fuckwad too *sticks nose in air* "my way is the only way, this is the way things were blah blah blah"

oh im far from stuck up if you got the chance to know me! ask anyone who does and they'll tell you straight up im the most laid back person in the world but ive got an opinion and im going to stick to it even if it gets me in trouble and it's not what other people wanna hear. but rest assured im sure youre a good person at heart too man.
yeah lets just disagree and leave it at that. lol. i apologize dude
right back atcha man! couldnt have said it better myself! i see some of the posts you make saying that you like to say things just to piss people off and its true! i love getting a rise of these fuckers too!
lmao its true it kills the most time. that and xbox. and work when it gets really busy.
[/QUOTE
oh i can agree on both of those! i love going on xbox live over at some of my friends houses and just talking shit to people i cant play halo worth a damn but i can talk a better game then half of those people::animatedlaugh oh and i love pissin off people that work under me too! that's the best! cuz ive got something to hold over them so theyve got nothing on me
lmao seniority is ownership. you can just say "oh yeah, how long you been here? oh thats right, ive been here longer AND im higher up  than you!" ive done that before. ::animatedlaugh

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2009, 05:56:14 am »

oZZy ZZz

Notorious Nubz
::finger

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2009, 05:57:15 am »

Notorious Nubz
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2009, 06:15:28 am »

HuhHuh?FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:

DamnYankee07 said:
Why is this advertisement at the top of this thread?::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
PRBABLY CUZ EVERYONE SAYS GAY IN THIZ THREAD LIKE A MILLIONZ TIMEZ. IF YOU SAY BLONDE WITH BIG TITS A BLONDE WILL APPEAR UP THERE

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2009, 06:20:17 am »

bOObz ::laugh

Notorious Nubz
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2009, 08:24:27 am »

Wow this thread turned from hostile to a faggy love fest on a dime. Wtf? And Donnie only speak when spoken to, you're trying way too hard to fit in. Just be the pussy n00b that you are and know your role, ai-ight?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
sunshinespacefuck

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2009, 09:56:24 am »

ChickenFucker said: Wow this thread turned from hostile to a faggy love fest on a dime. Wtf? And Donnie only speak when spoken to, you're trying way too hard to fit in. Just be the pussy n00b that you are and know your role, ai-ight?
oh damn!

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2009, 10:37:15 am »

ChickenFucker said: Wow this thread turned from hostile to a faggy love fest on a dime. Wtf? And Donnie only speak when spoken to, you're trying way too hard to fit in. Just be the pussy n00b that you are and know your role, ai-ight?
BURN!

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2009, 11:34:42 am »

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2009, 11:55:12 am »

this thread should be renamed the pwnership thread. ya know what, i should make one so then we can all pwn each other on one thread::animatedlaugh

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2009, 11:56:19 am »

The_Metal_Police said: this thread should be renamed the pwnership thread. ya know what, i should make one so then we can all pwn each other on one thread::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2009, 04:44:55 pm »

HuhHuh?Cthulhu?Huh??Dawn?HuhHuh said:
The_Metal_Police said: this thread should be renamed the pwnership thread. ya know what, i should make one so then we can all pwn each other on one thread::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2009, 04:51:19 pm »

Notorious Nubz
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: