HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercyful fate or king diamond?  (Read 614 times)
Metal_Alex
New Member
*
Posts: 122



View Profile
« on: February 06, 2009, 10:55:36 am »

which do you perfer??

and is fate ever going to reunite again?Huh?
Logged

Fuck Your God

Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:59:25 am »

This si actually a good question
It's a hard decision but Id have to say King Diamonds solo stuff
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 11:01:18 am »

theres a versus section for this kinda stuff. to answer the question, i'd say mercyful fate
Logged


Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 11:02:19 am »

Quote

The_Metal_Police said: theres a versus section for this kinda stuff. to answer the question, i'd say mercyful fate



Have you been able to extract any info from A7X yet sir?
Logged

Mc101proof
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 704



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 11:03:11 am »

I dont listen to either
Logged


The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:05:04 am »

Quote
Deputy_Sheepz said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said: theres a versus section for this kinda stuff. to answer the question, i'd say mercyful fate


Have you been able to extract any info from A7X yet sir?
nope, they wont talk. we're gonna have to pull the good cop bad cop routine
Logged


Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:05:59 am »

Quote

The_Metal_Police said:
Quote

Deputy_Sheepz said:
Quote

The_Metal_Police said: theres a versus section for this kinda stuff. to answer the question, i'd say mercyful fate



Have you been able to extract any info from A7X yet sir?
nope, they wont talk. we're gonna have to pull the good cop bad cop routine




Those sons of bitches *stands up and flips chair over*
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 11:10:05 am »

Quote
Deputy_Sheepz said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
Deputy_Sheepz said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said: theres a versus section for this kinda stuff. to answer the question, i'd say mercyful fate


Have you been able to extract any info from A7X yet sir?
nope, they wont talk. we're gonna have to pull the good cop bad cop routine



Those sons of bitches *stands up and flips chair over*
*says to a7x* "now tell us what we want to know. you know he is unstable right? he killed the guy from snot you know"
Logged


MIDDLE_FINGER
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1872



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 11:11:41 am »

this thread sucks!!  jk. Hahaha

cause these are two of my fav. bands

i would have to lean towards Fate by a cunt hair!

when i met King the last time around(Puppet Master tour) i asked hiim if Fate was all done

ha said he wasnt going to be doing anything at this time..

he also has said online that Mercyful Fate could happen again if the Money would  be there

and how about you?  King Or Fate?

WOW ,a music related thread around here!! W0o0o wheee !

Nice !
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 11:14:55 am »

I probably listen to more King solo than Fate.
Logged


watchwolf
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4317



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 11:18:17 am »

Right now, I'd have to go with the solo material.
Logged

psycho_bitch
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2488



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 11:28:33 am »

hmmmmmm...............
Logged

ChickenFucker
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4483


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 11:30:58 am »

My favorites from both as i'm most of you would agree w/ is the earliest. MF's first few albums and KD's first 5ish albums. Haven't really cared much for the latest stuff but overall I would say KD by a hair.
Logged



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
???????DawnoftheDead???????
New Member
*
Posts: 2235



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 11:48:51 am »

Hard question. But I'd have to go with King Diamond by a hair
Logged

???????FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 72



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 11:50:15 am »

personally i really can't pick one over the other
Logged



Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals