HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im fat at ozzfest  (Read 4115 times)
NullFreak

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2007, 10:51:16 pm »

I'm a member of FKU  Fat Kids United.  It's a nice group.  So I will also be fat at ozzfest. ::smile
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2007, 11:01:47 pm »

Lillylu29 said: GET A LIFE.... dude you all say fat girls are the best... fat girls rock...... but yet we arnt supost to flant what we got.... get the fuck outta here... Ill paint my tities just the same.......Fat and Proud Baby.......   Look Out cause Big mammas Commin!::finger

Haha ::finger

SlayersOzzfest

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2007, 11:07:09 pm »

I used to be fat now look at me!!!
Burgerman

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2007, 11:30:49 pm »

hansard1985 said:

Burgerman said:

hansard1985 said:

cheysmommy said:

whitepride696666 said: i feel sorry for you fat lazy people::finger
FUCK OFF... I am A big girl.... But I have 2 jobs, Im married and I am also a mother... so you tell me when I have time to be lazy? I Feel sorry For you... Because while Im fat ... I Am DEAD FUCKING SEXY... And if I wasn't comfortable with being fat... I can diet... But ignorant people will ALWAYS STILL BE IGNORANT!
                                                                      ::finger

Your fat, you are lazy, you might work, but you obviously dont exercise , or you just eat a god damn fuck ton, either way your lazy or negligent.

I don't know you but that's rude.  You don't know her and anyone that thinks being fat is someting a person chooses doesn't know shit.  If you have never been fat, shut the fuck up!

How the fuck is it not a choice?

Research it a little.  Being fat can be inherited just like being addicted is inherited.  Fat people have an addiction to food like a junkie craves heroin.  And once you're a really fat kid, losing weight is almost impossible.  Lose weight and you're still stuck with 30 pounds of excess skin.

Everyone dies.  Not everyone lives...
robo_bob

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2007, 11:33:58 pm »

whitepride696666 said: i feel sorry for you fat lazy people::finger
just cause im fat im lazy?Huh i get around doing things yo, i am far from lazy. fat people kick ass yo. BEING FAT ROCKS ::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robo_bob

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2007, 11:37:41 pm »

and on a side note, my dads side of the family has major thyroid problems, i havnt got my thyroid checked, but i am pretty sure that is why i am fat. but other than that, i am comfortable being fat, just not enough to walk around showing my bare white belly around. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2007, 11:39:56 pm »

robo_bob said:  I am comfortable being fat, just not enough to walk around showing my bare white belly around. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Haha Same here.

george_parties

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2007, 11:58:48 pm »

being fat owns
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: