HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im gonna vent  (Read 6628 times)
Ambros

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2009, 05:30:02 pm »

I fuckin hate living at my moms house. I fuckin hate it. My older brother took over my room, its trashed, people like to steal my stuff an fuck shit up all the time. I wanna fuckin break his face wide open. I wanna scream at the top of my lungs "MOTHER FUCKER I HATE EVERYBODY". I am in murder mode. fuckin people suck ass::c_stare

PS- I still hate you::finger

jessikorn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 07:16:28 pm »

Awww I know how you feel... Well i hope you feel better. <3

::c_stare   koRn 4 Life !!!!! ::finger
Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:34:41 am »

Nothing like murdering bitches to make the day better

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

Karmaburning

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 10:43:24 am »

I know how you feel about the first 4 sentences. Try living in a hallway with an XBox, PS3, Wii, Laptop, and a 40 inch tv. Along with tons of dvds and cds.
Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 01:45:31 pm »

Karmaburning said: I know how you feel about the first 4 sentences. Try living in a hallway with an XBox, PS3, Wii, Laptop, and a 40 inch tv. Along with tons of dvds and cds.

No thanks. I bet that does suck ass.

I dont wanna be here. I had a fuckerd up weekend. I partied my ass off with my brothers babies mama (Tiffany). we got smashed on. I met a really sexy mother fucker named Jacob. We had sum fun. Yeah Im a pimp. lol. My brother freaked out on me cause I was hangin out with Tiff an we were gettin fucked up with boys. An he man handled the fuck outta me. Tellin me to chill. That drunkin fuck wouldnt get outta my face. I was only there to pick up sum shit an he comes at me questioning me an shit.I got pist off an  headbutted my fuckin wall an I have scratches on my fourhead. I dont have a job. Im supposed to go find one today. "Supposed to". Yeah. right.I missed a good friends bday. I suck at life. Anyway, I hope this week will be much better. Im sick of bein pist off an stressed out all the time.

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 02:52:58 pm »

::c_stare
Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 03:31:35 pm »

So that dude Jacob I was talkin about, like, I jus met him, lets see, Thursday, and we did it like 8 times that nite an Friday nite also. I kno wut a whore I am huh? Fuck off. I had a fuckin blast.We were moshin in the living room. But, he fuckin likes this prep bitch that doesnt even listen to "our" music ya kno. and shes freakin hideous. He said he likes me but wants her more. Maybe because he has known her longer. I dont kno why Im so crazy about this dude. IDK hes jus so cool. IDk wut the fuck am I sayin? SHIT. Look at me. damn. So yeah I went over there yesterday an she was all over him an shit I was jus sitten there like WTF dudes. I felt so weird. Cause he was all the fuck over me an he was tellin me sum shit. wutever.::lookingSHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 07:15:17 pm »

Ambros said: So that dude Jacob I was talkin about, like, I jus met him, lets see, Thursday, and we did it like 8 times that nite an Friday nite also. I kno wut a whore I am huh? Fuck off. I had a fuckin blast.We were moshin in the living room. But, he fuckin likes this prep bitch that doesnt even listen to "our" music ya kno. and shes freakin hideous. He said he likes me but wants her more. Maybe because he has known her longer. I dont kno why Im so crazy about this dude. IDK hes jus so cool. IDk wut the fuck am I sayin? SHIT. Look at me. damn. So yeah I went over there yesterday an she was all over him an shit I was jus sitten there like WTF dudes. I felt so weird. Cause he was all the fuck over me an he was tellin me sum shit. wutever.::lookingSHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED
8 times? thats awesome ::animatedlaugh

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 01:29:27 am »

The_Metal_Police said:

Ambros said: So that dude Jacob I was talkin about, like, I jus met him, lets see, Thursday, and we did it like 8 times that nite an Friday nite also. I kno wut a whore I am huh? Fuck off. I had a fuckin blast.We were moshin in the living room. But, he fuckin likes this prep bitch that doesnt even listen to "our" music ya kno. and shes freakin hideous. He said he likes me but wants her more. Maybe because he has known her longer. I dont kno why Im so crazy about this dude. IDK hes jus so cool. IDk wut the fuck am I sayin? SHIT. Look at me. damn. So yeah I went over there yesterday an she was all over him an shit I was jus sitten there like WTF dudes. I felt so weird. Cause he was all the fuck over me an he was tellin me sum shit. wutever.::lookingSHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED

Yeah buddy::animatedlaugh

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 01:37:19 am »

Ambros said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Yeah buddy::animatedlaugh
::smile

Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 02:11:07 am »

Karmaburning said: I know how you feel about the first 4 sentences. Try living in a hallway with an XBox, PS3, Wii, Laptop, and a 40 inch tv. Along with tons of dvds and cds.

You've told me about this as well I too feel for you lovey Smiley

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 04:51:28 am »

Ok before I leave I wanna fuckin say that I went over to mimis house today(Gma) an she was bein a really hateful bitch. I jus wanted to fuckin slap her an get the fuck outta her house. She was tellin me how not proud an ashamed of me she is an she said "no wonder why your dad is mean to you all the time, an has nothin to do with you" wtf kinda shit is that. I was really fuckin upset an she was jus goin an goin an goin "look where youre takin yourself in life, how can you be like this, how can you expect......blah, blah, blah." I was furious. tellin me all a this shit, for wut? shes got me fuckin twiztid. Oh yeah an ok I dont have a job an Im 18 rite, well I told her that I havent been home for like 3 weeks an she was fuckin like "how can you use people like that?" cause I was stayin with friends an shit. "havin people take care of you, puttin your problems on people" man bitch wutever. "your only cryin because you feel guilty. Man I was pist, an I still am. That fucked me up a little bit. Dude shes fuckin skitzo, she gave me a joint after I stopped cryin.::looking

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 02:52:31 pm »

I am gonna have a kick fuckin ass day today an Im not gonna let anyone ruin it for me
::looking

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 03:00:11 pm »

Ambros said: I am gonna have a kick fuckin ass day today an Im not gonna let anyone ruin it for me
.....until you have to get a job

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 03:09:06 pm »

Live????DD said:

Ambros said: I am gonna have a kick fuckin ass day today an Im not gonna let anyone ruin it for me
.....until you have to get a job

No, I loved working. I cant wait. ::animatedsmile

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: