HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im gonna vent  (Read 6223 times)
Karmaburning

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2009, 05:20:05 pm »

Ambros said: yeah they fuckin suck. he also broke up with me again like 2 days ago over sum bull shit. now we are goin back out. wtf? idk.

Sounds like a real winner! ::animatedsmile
Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:39 pm »

Karmaburning said:

Ambros said: yeah they fuckin suck. he also broke up with me again like 2 days ago over sum bull shit. now we are goin back out. wtf? idk.

Sounds like a real winner! ::animatedsmile

yeah rite

PS- I still hate you::finger

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2009, 05:24:17 am »

I am officailly retarded. alrite, that does it, guys fuckin suck ass. jacob sucks, he broke up with me tonite. I am actually kinda relieved. he acts like a fuckin kid. I wish I could find sumone thats everything I could ever want, *dreaming* yeah rite. I bet he will try to ask me out again. an Im gonna tell him to suck off.

??????????????Metal_Hitler??????????????

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2009, 11:57:19 am »

Ambros said: I am officailly retarded. alrite, that does it, guys fuckin suck ass. jacob sucks, he broke up with me tonite. I am actually kinda relieved. he acts like a fuckin kid. I wish I could find sumone thats everything I could ever want, *dreaming* yeah rite. I bet he will try to ask me out again. an Im gonna tell him to suck off.

thats right you can allways find some one better...........

just dont give up

hail das metal fuhrer ::finger
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2009, 12:12:51 pm »

my left arm is sunburnt from hanging it out the window while driving. my other arm is casper white. this is me venting, over and out. ::laugh

SEE YOU IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::animatedlaugh
Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2009, 01:51:11 am »

dudes are fuckin, so stupid, i fuckin waste too much energy on guys, I  need to be single for a long time. I need to observe guys more an see wuts goin on. I jus did sum lines an my mind is goin like 300 mph. haha so wut.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2009, 02:56:41 am »

tsfgyhdjcmefs cvsyuxihjckmnzb xvghcijkms vbzhijxmlcd snbvdbiujmlad svbyuxnunk

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2009, 03:55:20 am »

guys are stupid as fuck

CrybKeeper

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2009, 01:04:23 pm »

Ambros said: Ok before I leave I wanna fuckin say that I went over to mimis house today(Gma) an she was bein a really hateful bitch. I jus wanted to fuckin slap her an get the fuck outta her house. She was tellin me how not proud an ashamed of me she is an she said "no wonder why your dad is mean to you all the time, an has nothin to do with you" wtf kinda shit is that. I was really fuckin upset an she was jus goin an goin an goin "look where youre takin yourself in life, how can you be like this, how can you expect......blah, blah, blah." I was furious. tellin me all a this shit, for wut? shes got me fuckin twiztid. Oh yeah an ok I dont have a job an Im 18 rite, well I told her that I havent been home for like 3 weeks an she was fuckin like "how can you use people like that?" cause I was stayin with friends an shit. "havin people take care of you, puttin your problems on people" man bitch wutever. "your only cryin because you feel guilty. Man I was pist, an I still am. That fucked me up a little bit. Dude shes fuckin skitzo, she gave me a joint after I stopped cryin.::looking

Shit, that all sucks.
My daughter is 21 and we go to mosh(similar to mass, but you won't fall asleep during) together and party like rock stars! She has her own floor in our three story house.  She just got a job, but no one is sweatin' her. She does as she pleases  and over bearing, over-protective parents are NEVER aloud!

We live for music and music lives for us.

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2009, 03:43:13 pm »

well, thats awsome. ^^^^

Damn my brother an his bitch (dumb ass annoying bitch) wont stop taking advantage of me an my mom an its really pissin me off. They jus dont give a fuck at all about anyone BUT themselves. So selfish. So  fuckin annoying, they ALWAYS are tryin to get sumthin outta sumone. That shit is gettin really old. I AM ABOUT TO FUCKIN BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2009, 06:41:14 pm »

Master_of_metalz said: WTF IS WHIT ALL THE GOD DAMN JEWS!!!::smile::stare::confused
Wow, way to be prejudiced

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: