HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: zzzzzzzzzzz.....  (Read 1466 times)
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 04:17:04 pm »

Quote

probably better to do it with someone who's done it before

probly
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 04:20:32 pm »

Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
probably better to do it with someone who's done it before
probly
its not like getting drunk or stoned. you can be left with serious mental conditions if you fuck it up.
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 04:21:41 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

Ambros said:
Quote

probably better to do it with someone who's done it before

probly
its not like getting drunk or stoned. you can be left with serious mental conditions if you fuck it up.

I kno damnet
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 04:22:47 pm »

Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
probably better to do it with someone who's done it before
probly
its not like getting drunk or stoned. you can be left with serious mental conditions if you fuck it up.
I kno damnet
im just trying to warn you.
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 01:53:27 pm »

Quote
im just trying to warn you.

Chill out
 

fuckin so tired. Wut should I do?
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 01:58:05 pm »

Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
im just trying to warn you.
Chill out
 

fuckin so tired. Wut should I do?
dur. sleep maybe?
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 02:07:02 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

Ambros said:
Quote
im just trying to warn you.

Chill out
 

fuckin so tired. Wut should I do?
dur. sleep maybe?

Cant mofo, Im at school. An I jus got here. Durp *holds the retard hand up to schest*
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:22 pm »

Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
im just trying to warn you.
Chill out
 

fuckin so tired. Wut should I do?
dur. sleep maybe?
Cant mofo, Im at school. An I jus got here. Durp *holds the retard hand up to schest*
duhhh sleep at school. thats what I did in highschool
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 02:16:07 pm »

Yeah at my school (better than a reg highschool) He will send me home. Im here for three hours. I am about to fall out tho *face sliding off hands*. Maybe sum jumping jaxks, yeah?
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2009, 02:17:36 pm »

Quote
Ambros said: Yeah at my school (better than a reg highschool) He will send me home. Im here for three hours. I am about to fall out tho *face sliding off hands*. Maybe sum jumping jaxks, yeah?
just fall asleep. what happens happens
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2009, 02:21:33 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

Ambros said: Yeah at my school (better than a reg highschool) He will send me home. Im here for three hours. I am about to fall out tho *face sliding off hands*. Maybe sum jumping jaxks, yeah?
just fall asleep. what happens happens

Thinkin about it. I got hella stuff to do today too! damnet ohwell
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2009, 04:13:07 pm »

Quote

Ambros said:
Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

Ambros said: Yeah at my school (better than a reg highschool) He will send me home. Im here for three hours. I am about to fall out tho *face sliding off hands*. Maybe sum jumping jaxks, yeah?
just fall asleep. what happens happens

Thinkin about it. I got hella stuff to do today too! damnet ohwell

I got in so much fuckin trouble for that. Thanks your a good role model buddy::looking
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2009, 04:35:41 pm »

Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
Ambros said:
Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
Ambros said: Yeah at my school (better than a reg highschool) He will send me home. Im here for three hours. I am about to fall out tho *face sliding off hands*. Maybe sum jumping jaxks, yeah?
just fall asleep. what happens happens
Thinkin about it. I got hella stuff to do today too! damnet ohwell
I got in so much fuckin trouble for that. Thanks your a good role model buddy::looking
next lesson. drinking and driving: a sure way to impress the cool kids......::animatedsmile
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2009, 05:04:53 pm »

[/QUOTE]next lesson. drinking and driving: a sure way to impress the cool kids......::animatedsmile
[/QUOTE]
No way my best friend was drinkin an drivin an killed himself::looking
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Detective_Jormungandr
New Member
*
Posts: 2835



View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2009, 05:09:15 pm »

Quote
Ambros said:
next lesson. drinking and driving: a sure way to impress the cool kids......::animatedsmile
[/QUOTE]
No way my best friend was drinkin an drivin an killed himself::looking
[/QUOTE]The town next to me called Barrington is a rich town and all the kids get drunk and die in car crashes, so there is a tragedy every 8 months or so, and people including me don't really feel sympathy for any of those kids anymore.
Logged


Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals