HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cowboys cut Terrel Owens  (Read 1298 times)
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« on: March 05, 2009, 05:52:41 pm »

::smile
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2243



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 05:53:42 pm »

its about time::smile
Logged

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 05:54:32 pm »

the NFL needs to cut TO, not just the cowboys
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2243



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 05:55:35 pm »

true, give him a sign that says "does not play well with others"
Logged

RoboCop
New Member
*
Posts: 285



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 05:55:37 pm »

TO = FAIL
Logged



ROBOCOP OATH: Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law
eXile59
New Member
*
Posts: 1891



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 05:58:31 pm »

If TO was kicked out of the NFL it would be a good start to turning it back into a real sport. Between the commercials every two minutes, penalties every down, and players that want to celebrity's not athletes the NFL is turning a joke.
Logged

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 06:00:05 pm »

Quote
eXile59 said: If TO was kicked out of the NFL it would be a good start to turning it back into a real sport. Between the commercials every two minutes, penalties every down, and players that want to celebrity's not athletes the NFL is turning a joke.
I agree with the athletes wanting to be celebrities
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 06:00:59 pm »

Quote
TortureQueen said: true, give him a sign that says "does not play well with others"
how many teams has he been on?49ers, eagles, cowboys, and then the next team.
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2243



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 06:26:14 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

TortureQueen said: true, give him a sign that says "does not play well with others"
how many teams has he been on?49ers, eagles, cowboys, and then the next team.
too many in my opinion, i also think they should get rid of romo, he gets too distracted trying to get into jessica's pants
Logged

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 06:47:10 pm »

Quote
TortureQueen said:
Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
TortureQueen said: true, give him a sign that says "does not play well with others"
how many teams has he been on?49ers, eagles, cowboys, and then the next team.
too many in my opinion, i also think they should get rid of romo, he gets too distracted trying to get into jessica's pants
no he can get into jessicas pants fine (hence her weight gain ::smile), he just fumbles too often
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:29 pm »

jig
Logged
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2243



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 07:18:59 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

TortureQueen said:
Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

TortureQueen said: true, give him a sign that says "does not play well with others"
how many teams has he been on?49ers, eagles, cowboys, and then the next team.
too many in my opinion, i also think they should get rid of romo, he gets too distracted trying to get into jessica's pants
no he can get into jessicas pants fine (hence her weight gain ::smile), he just fumbles too often
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaughindeed
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 07:50:32 pm »

Quote
JaGBaG said: jig

cig
Logged


Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5380


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 08:47:02 pm »

::looking
Logged

SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT
New Member
*
Posts: 663



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 12:48:28 am »

Quote

TortureQueen said: its about time::smile


yes...i can watch American football again ::sinister::sinister::sinister the greatest thing happened last season, the Detroit Lions had their perfect season of 0 and 16::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals