HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Guess Lowedowndirty's Blood Alcohol Level Tonight  (Read 1061 times)
wishman35
New Member
*
Posts: 490



View Profile
« on: June 18, 2007, 08:18:26 pm »

Each day we can all take guesses as to what our  good man user Lowedowndirty's blood alcohol level is the previous evening.

He will then proceed to guess or blow into a breathalyser and tell us.

I think since its a weekday today, but last night was a weekend day.... yesterday's was

.16 %    ...let me know man! a little euphoric and unable to stand right, maybe blackout?
Logged

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
wishman35
New Member
*
Posts: 490



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 08:19:04 pm »

i love this guy by the way, this is all for fun
Logged

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
teh_d00d
New Member
*
Posts: 687



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 08:20:55 pm »

23.
Logged

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 08:22:23 pm »

ha wouldn't you like to know, what would it be concidered if you blew air on a fly and it died?
Logged


Guest
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 08:32:10 pm »

Quote
LoweDownDirty1 said: ha wouldn't you like to know, what would it be concidered if you blew air on a fly and it died?
.666

Of course, you would dead, but maybe just maybe you are immune to that stuff. ::animatedlaugh
Logged
wishman35
New Member
*
Posts: 490



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 08:48:37 pm »

hahahaha....hilarious

BAL Behavior By Numbers
(Source: www.factsontap.org, 2004)

BAL .02%-.03%: You feel mildly relaxed and maybe a little lightheaded. Your inhibitions are slightly loosened, and whatever mood you were in before you started drinking may be mildly intensified.

BAL .05%-.06%: You feel warm and relaxed. If you're the shy type when you're sober, you lose your feelings of shyness. Your behavior may become exaggerated, making you talk louder or faster or act bolder than usual. Emotions are intensified, so your good moods are better and your bad moods are worse. You may also feel a mild sense of euphoria.

BAL .08%-.09%: You believe you're functioning better than you actually are. At this level, you may start to slur your speech. Your sense of balance is probably off, and your motor skills are starting to become impaired. Your ability to see and hear clearly is diminished. Your judgment is being affected, so it's difficult for you to decide whether or not to continue drinking. Your ability to evaluate sexual situations is impaired. Students may jokingly refer to this state of mind as Huh???beer goggles?Huh??, but this BAL can have serious repercussions.

BAL .10%-.12%: At this level, you feel euphoric, but you lack coordination and balance. Your motor skills are markedly impaired, as are your judgment and memory. You probably don't remember how many drinks you've had. Your emotions are exaggerated, and some people become loud, aggressive, or belligerent.

BAL .14%-.17%: Your euphoric feelings may give way to unpleasant feelings. You have difficulty talking, walking, or even standing. Your judgment and perception are severely impaired. You may become more aggressive, and there is an increased risk of accidentally injuring yourself or others. This is the point when you may experience a blackout.

BAL .20%: You feel confused, dazed, or otherwise disoriented. You need help to stand up or walk. If you hurt yourself at this point, you probably won't realize it because you won't feel pain. At this point you may experience nausea and/or start vomiting (keep in mind that for some people, a lower blood alcohol level than .20% may cause vomiting). Your gag reflex is impaired, so you could choke if you do throw up. Since blackouts are likely at this level, you may not remember any of this.

BAL .25%: All mental, physical, and sensory functions are severely impaired. You're emotionally numb. There's an increased risk of asphyxiation from choking on vomit and of seriously injuring yourself by falling or other accidents.

BAL .30%: You're in a stupor. You have little comprehension of where you are. You may suddenly pass out at this point and be difficult to awaken. (But don't kid yourself?Huh??passing out can also occur at lower BALs. But, at lower blood alcohol levels, you may decide you had enough to drink and go "pass out." With an alarming BAL like .30%, your body will be deciding to pass out for you.)

BAL .35%: This blood alcohol level also happens to be the level of surgical anesthesia. You may stop breathing at this point. In February 1996, a second student, age 20, died of alcohol poisoning with a BAL of .34% after drinking six beers and twelve shots in two hours.

BAL .40%: You are probably in a coma. The nerve centers controlling your heartbeat and respiration are slowing down. It's a miracle if you're not dead. In April 1994, a 21-year-old student died of alcohol poisoning with a BAL of .40% after a party.
Logged

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
wishman35
New Member
*
Posts: 490



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 08:52:35 pm »

With this information i can safely say that  .35  is his magic number

He drinks himself into anesthesia feeling...

"a second student, age 20, died of alcohol poisoning with a BAL of .34% after drinking six beers and twelve shots in two hours."

To Lowedown...this is childsplay, he takes down two bottles of Everclear per half hour.
Logged

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 09:01:37 pm »

Quote
wishman35 said: With this information i can safely say that  .35  is his magic number

He drinks himself into anesthesia feeling...

"a second student, age 20, died of alcohol poisoning with a BAL of .34% after drinking six beers and twelve shots in two hours."

To Lowedown...this is childsplay, he takes down two bottles of Everclear per half hour.
ok but if that was the case wouldn't my body weight have to be the same as a blue whale?
Logged


teh_d00d
New Member
*
Posts: 687



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 09:05:49 pm »

Reviewing those statistics, I will stick with my original answer of 23.
Not point two three... twenty three.  He's SUPER DRUNKARD!!!
Logged

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
wishman35
New Member
*
Posts: 490



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 09:28:12 pm »

hahaha, you could drink that much everclear you would just die most likely

but now you...you are made of steel...moreso then Chuck Norris--just dont tell him i said that, in fact he is probably watching anyway

::runs to bomb shelter::
Logged

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
DemonRaider
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 798


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 10:45:12 pm »

.21
Logged

Fire Will Erase The Lies
KALM
New Member
*
Posts: 1857



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 10:53:34 pm »

on my dui night i blew a .23 lol i was fine to drive considering i was blasting white zombie's "more human than human and i even stopped at a stop sign and looked both ways then i got pulled over right after that and a block and a half away from home no doubt. i almost made it. but still the worst mistake i done in my life.
Logged


wishman35
New Member
*
Posts: 490



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 11:05:04 pm »

Quote
benumb76 said: on my dui night i blew a .23 lol i was fine to drive considering i was blasting white zombie's "more human than human and i even stopped at a stop sign and looked both ways then i got pulled over right after that and a block and a half away from home no doubt. i almost made it. but still the worst mistake i done in my life.

haha, how did he catch you then if you were driving so good

also what type of fine does that carry?
Logged

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 11:08:13 pm »

since i don't have a tester, i'd say the highest it was today was .10
Logged


KALM
New Member
*
Posts: 1857



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 11:11:21 pm »

i asked the stupid prick cop that too and what was funny since i live in cali i was asked if i was a gangmember (i was a wearing a slayer shirt at the time) lol. a 3295$ in fines and classes. i had to do 5 day comm. service which wasent bad at all. and since i signed up for my class late i cant get my license back till jan. Sad it's so not worth it. either way.
Logged


Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals