HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy vs Black Sabbath  (Read 4699 times)
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 11:33:04 pm »

Ozzy solo.
Logged
Count_Fester_Gesmire
New Member
*
Posts: 1753



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 12:17:22 am »

Black Sabbath::finger
Logged

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 08:40:00 am »

Quote

caex said:
Quote

Totengott said: Ozzy



P.S. Sabbath is NOT Sabbath without Ozzy ::sinister


Wrong.


Nope. Im right.

Sabbath with Dio blows!
Logged



jcn0183
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 689


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 09:03:40 am »

::sinister ozzy solo stuff all the way because black sabbath blows and always will::animatedsmile
Logged
watchwolf
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4317



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 09:57:05 am »

Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
caex said:
Quote
Totengott said: Ozzy



P.S. Sabbath is NOT Sabbath without Ozzy ::sinister

Wrong.

Nope. Im right.

Sabbath with Dio blows!

That's your opinion about them blowing, but you are still wrong about Sabbath w/ out Ozzy not being Sabbath.
Logged

EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 09:59:23 am »

Ozzy should stay solo and Dio should stay with Sabbath.
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
fuckinggwar
New Member
*
Posts: 179



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 10:06:22 am »

sabath
Logged


::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
watchwolf
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4317



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 10:15:40 am »

Quote
Ghost_of_Perdition said: Ozzy should stay solo and Dio should stay with Sabbath.

I agree
Logged

SMF
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 137



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 12:52:38 pm »

ozzy is sabbath. without ozzy they just would of been called EARTH. But Ozzy solo i like better
Logged

IF IT'S NOT  METAL IT'S CRAP
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2007, 12:53:38 pm »

Dio should stay solo and Ozzy should play both Sabbath and Solo, Dio's music was much better when he was alone imo.
Logged
dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 12:54:39 pm »

sabbath
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 12:59:25 pm »

Quote

caex said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

caex said:
Quote

Totengott said: Ozzy



P.S. Sabbath is NOT Sabbath without Ozzy ::sinister


Wrong.


Nope. Im right.

Sabbath with Dio blows!


That's your opinion about them blowing, but you are still wrong about Sabbath w/ out Ozzy not being Sabbath.



Please. Thats like saying Iron Maiden is better with paul dianno than with Bruce Dickinson.

Ozzy Sabbath had more hits than Dio Sabbath ever did. Tells you that Dio Sabbath sucks
Logged



geroldo
New Member
*
Posts: 25



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 04:50:31 pm »

Sabbath. but ozzy rocks 2
Logged

i am the most fuckin kick ass 12 year old u will ever know ::finger
watchwolf
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4317



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 04:56:45 pm »

Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
caex said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
caex said:
Quote
Totengott said: Ozzy



P.S. Sabbath is NOT Sabbath without Ozzy ::sinister

Wrong.

Nope. Im right.

Sabbath with Dio blows!

That's your opinion about them blowing, but you are still wrong about Sabbath w/ out Ozzy not being Sabbath.


Please. Thats like saying Iron Maiden is better with paul dianno than with Bruce Dickinson.

Ozzy Sabbath had more hits than Dio Sabbath ever did. Tells you that Dio Sabbath sucks

I don't give a fuck if you think Dio Sabbath sucks, it's still Black Sabbath. Saying it isn't is like saying Iron Maiden with Paul Di'anno isn't Iron Maiden.
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 04:58:31 pm »

Agreed Totengott. Actually, it pretty much is, because Bruce is a god and Paul's not and Ozzy's amazing and Dio's not.
Logged


Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals