HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sicko!  (Read 543 times)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 10:13:13 am »

NO REALLY DONT U LOV THEM THEY ARE HUMMMM SPECIAL::smile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 08:17:16 pm »

bump
inmetallicflames

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 08:18:29 pm »

move to Canada. Good health care there
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 08:40:24 pm »

tell me about it the medical insurance companies are just bullshit they still will not cover my little baby shes 10 months old and shes never been sick a day of her life it is all because she was born with clubfeet and that has been correct she now walks,crawls climbs everything a little kid does and they wont insure her.

inmetallicflames

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 08:42:05 pm »

woot! the real jenny
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 08:43:00 pm »

Michael Moore is a brilliant film maker.::sinister

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 10:22:08 pm »

I saw the preview for this, and now I want to see it. I won't spend 10 bucks to see it in a theater, but I will watch it on Online Cinema sometime.
skink

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 10:32:57 pm »

Mordecia said: And the american healthcare system gets owned in this movie. Micheal Moores best film by far and that's because it's less him more of the issue at hand. It pretty much takes a shit on the medical insurance companies.

yep health care is fucked in this country, don't need a fat piece of human debris like micheal moore to tell me that, having said that, roger and me, was actually a good movie, all his other shit sucks.

JiveTurkey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 10:35:33 pm »

It was good. that dude on Moorewatch is suck a fucking dickhead. Not only does he get 12,000 dollars FREE from Michael Moore, he proceeds to bitch about it on his website. Jesus fuck, what an ingrateful cunt.

stevesgirl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 12:35:05 am »

Our health care system is embarrasing!  I have a kid with Down Sybdrome and have private insurance,  my share of costs and co pays were so high i quit my job so she could get medi-cal.  Even with both insurances I still have to pay out of pocket for certain things.  We need to take better care of our citizens!
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 12:38:14 am »

stevesgirl said: Our health care system is embarrasing!  I have a kid with Down Sybdrome and have private insurance,  my share of costs and co pays were so high i quit my job so she could get medi-cal.  Even with both insurances I still have to pay out of pocket for certain things.  We need to take better care of our citizens!
im in the same boat but my daughter was born with clubfeet and noone will insure i have so many hospital bills i had to take out a equity loan on my house so i know how you feel i pay everything outta pocket.

Cocacola

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 12:40:47 am »

dna_work_shop said: i def kno wut ur talking aboot....

yous all are lost..under a rock?
stevesgirl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 12:45:42 am »

I would gladly take a tax incrase in exchange for socialized medicine.  We pay more now for private insurance and share of costs than we would with a tax increase.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 12:48:57 am »

stevesgirl said: I would gladly take a tax incrase in exchange for socialized medicine.  We pay more now for private insurance and share of costs than we would with a tax increase.
That, and I would rather my tax dollars go to help people get the health that they deserve instead of for some stupid-ass war in Iraq.
HyBRiDHoLoCauST

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007, 12:53:08 am »

Thanks for reminding me to torrent this....  >.>

I'll stab you dry, then watch you die.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: