HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manhunt 2 banned in UK  (Read 466 times)
« on: June 19, 2007, 03:31:22 pm »

Story

I usually don't like these kinds of games, but from the impressions I have read on IGN, I will probably purchase this game. I'm sure people over in the UK will want this even more. They better start modding those Wii's so they can import it.
SlayerFan4Life

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 03:51:06 pm »

they're not making this for X-Box 360 so I'm pissed. The first one ruled, but that was back when I had a PS2.

GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 03:52:52 pm »

I hated the first one, but I don't think Rockstar has ever put out a good game.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 03:56:22 pm »

GwarSlave said: I hated the first one, but I don't think Rockstar has ever put out a good game.
::confused
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 06:55:49 pm »

Not only that, but it was given the AO rating here in the U.S., meaning that retail stores won't sell it. Now I'm trying to think of how I'm going to get it, because I was planning on getting it the day of release (which won't be a problem to me anyway, since I barely turn 18 just days before), but now it seems like I need a different alternate. ::pouting

-------------------------------------------------------------------
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 07:03:52 pm »

Order it off the internet mayb dunno if that works but its worth a try

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 07:06:00 pm »

dethklok66623 said: Order it off the internet mayb dunno if that works but its worth a try

Yeah, that was my alternative. I'd have to wait awhile to get it, but at least it'll be well worth it. God, now I'm concerned on how twisted this game is really going to be. I heard it was only AO for the Wii though, because of the fact you actually "perform" the killings yourself. Haha, great fun there ::finger

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 07:07:00 pm »

Thats sick, to bad i dont have a wii

BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 07:11:05 pm »

Sorry to tell them but the stupid wii controller is nothing like really breaking someone's neck or cutting someone's throat or choking someone to death.  They need to lighten up on video games, I've been playing violent video games since I was young, and I haven't killed anyone yet!!!
::surprise::animatedlaugh::surprise::animatedlaugh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 07:12:17 pm »

dethklok66623 said: Thats sick, to bad i dont have a wii

I could just imagine the expressions of people going into a store and looking at the shelve racks and see the Manhunt 2 games with the M rating on it, but look at the Wii, and sees that it has an AO on it. Their mouths would drop. Hehe, does that mean that the Wii is the most "hardcore" of the systems now and that the PS3 and 360 are officially "kid friendly"? ::surprise

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 07:14:14 pm »

BigLaFeves said: Sorry to tell them but the stupid wii controller is nothing like really breaking someone's neck or cutting someone's throat or choking someone to death.  They need to lighten up on video games, I've been playing violent video games since I was young, and I haven't killed anyone yet!!!
::surprise::animatedlaugh::surprise::animatedlaugh

Yeah, it's more of MATURITY than age that counts when playing games. Although, the simulation with the Wii will be fun. Performing the motion of the Wii controller when cutting someone's throat, and stopping in the middle for an extra blood gurgle. ::finger

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 07:16:06 pm »

WagerofSin said:
GwarSlave said: I hated the first one, but I don't think Rockstar has ever put out a good game.
::confused

I agree with him, their products are all HIGHLY overrated

shredmaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 07:17:53 pm »

wow i didnt know they could ban games but if they did its probally really awsome

teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 07:50:46 pm »

They've banned many many games.  Postal 2 is banned in several countries, and in New Zealand (I think it was NZ) if you have a copy you can be jailed.
Manhunt, however, was boring.  Neat for about five minutes, then got old REAL fast.  Not even bothering with the sequel since the whole premise was what caused the first one to suck.

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: