HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SLAYER's Kerry King Warns MARILYN MANSON About Co-Headlining Run  (Read 2799 times)
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2007, 02:41:24 pm »

To me it doesnt' matter who headlines or goes last, or what the hell ever you want to call ti when there's co-headliners.   Either way it's going to be a fun, kick ass show and Slayer is going to give it 100 percent.  If Slayer doesn't care, I don't see why everyone else should be so up in arms about their placement on the tour. They actually are looking at it as a good thing, they get to rest after their set for once. ::sinister
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2007, 02:50:01 pm »

i like slayer a lot better, but i'm gonna stay for manson. they put on a good show.

brandedcfh420

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2007, 04:37:20 pm »

psycho_bitch said: i like slayer a lot better, but i'm gonna stay for manson. they put on a good show.

no, he doesnt............!!::finger

::finger FUCK METALLICA ::finger
Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2007, 05:40:34 pm »

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

Leader1 said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said: Manson kicks slayer's ancient ass anyday. Marilyn Manson will be the whole meat of the show and any non-closeminded asshole should figure that. I agree, if Manson busts out with songs like Tainted Love, yeah the show will suck ass, but if he comes in there with some mOBSCENE and a lot of the older shit, than the show will kick ass. Besides there will be just as many Manson fans as Slayer fans at the show. Slayer needs to share the spotlight some and quit fucking complaining. And I don't think Manson is really scared of anything to tell you the truth, he just wants to put on a good show for all his fans.

fuck off.
 "Marilyn Manson will be the whole meat of the show and any non-closeminded asshole should figure that."

I don't like Slayer, but that comment may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board.  If you think that, then YOU are nothing but a blinded elitist asshole who wouldn't know good music if it came up and bite you in the ass.

Okay, yeah, if you enjoy watching fifty year old men jumping around on stage, then I guess you would say Slayer is the meat of the show. Manson puts on a fantastic show and anyone thats ever been to a show could tell you that. I was voicing my opinion just like all these other little Slayer fans.. sayin "Fuck Manson", "Fuck Manson", well I'm here to say fuck Slayer. Yeah maybe they should headline, that does seem just, but they need to except that Manson is too and quit having a five year old pouting session. I didn't attack you with my keyboard when you said, "fuck Manson", in a previous post. Manson is not the best artist in the world, he's my favorite, but he's not the best. What I meant by, "the meat of the show", is that he puts on a ten times better show than Slayer. Period.

It was the whole "non-closeminded asshole" part.  How is that nat attacking people?  I don't like Slayer and take alot of shit from people here for it.  I have seen Slayer in concert and have also seen Manson in concert.  I thought funny you mention a "five year old pouting session" since that is basically what Manson acts like on stage.  Nothing Like watching a guy sing a song, beat the crap out of the stage hands during the next song, sing another song, then during the fourth song push his drummer out of the way and destroy the drum set, ending his show.  Three and a half songs, Manson singin on only two of them.  A man having a five year old tempertantrum that cost everybody $40.  
Yeah, I don't like Slayer, but FUCK MANSON!!

INSIDIOUS

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2007, 05:44:52 pm »

Leader1 said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

Leader1 said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said: Manson kicks slayer's ancient ass anyday. Marilyn Manson will be the whole meat of the show and any non-closeminded asshole should figure that. I agree, if Manson busts out with songs like Tainted Love, yeah the show will suck ass, but if he comes in there with some mOBSCENE and a lot of the older shit, than the show will kick ass. Besides there will be just as many Manson fans as Slayer fans at the show. Slayer needs to share the spotlight some and quit fucking complaining. And I don't think Manson is really scared of anything to tell you the truth, he just wants to put on a good show for all his fans.

fuck off.
 "Marilyn Manson will be the whole meat of the show and any non-closeminded asshole should figure that."

I don't like Slayer, but that comment may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board.  If you think that, then YOU are nothing but a blinded elitist asshole who wouldn't know good music if it came up and bite you in the ass.

Okay, yeah, if you enjoy watching fifty year old men jumping around on stage, then I guess you would say Slayer is the meat of the show. Manson puts on a fantastic show and anyone thats ever been to a show could tell you that. I was voicing my opinion just like all these other little Slayer fans.. sayin "Fuck Manson", "Fuck Manson", well I'm here to say fuck Slayer. Yeah maybe they should headline, that does seem just, but they need to except that Manson is too and quit having a five year old pouting session. I didn't attack you with my keyboard when you said, "fuck Manson", in a previous post. Manson is not the best artist in the world, he's my favorite, but he's not the best. What I meant by, "the meat of the show", is that he puts on a ten times better show than Slayer. Period.

It was the whole "non-closeminded asshole" part.  How is that nat attacking people?  I don't like Slayer and take alot of shit from people here for it.  I have seen Slayer in concert and have also seen Manson in concert.  I thought funny you mention a "five year old pouting session" since that is basically what Manson acts like on stage.  Nothing Like watching a guy sing a song, beat the crap out of the stage hands during the next song, sing another song, then during the fourth song push his drummer out of the way and destroy the drum set, ending his show.  Three and a half songs, Manson singin on only two of them.  A man having a five year old tempertantrum that cost everybody $40.  
Yeah, I don't like Slayer, but FUCK MANSON!!

well i do like slayer and fuck mason
was at a show at charlotte he was playin and he only played half a set..
how many shows has he walked out on anyway?
i was at 98 ozzfest at charlotte and he wasnt there either..on the tour ,but not there..dont think he was a rotating slot...hmmmmmmm

Just Lurking at The threshhold of sanity

check out the band i play bass in here  www.myspace.com/insidiousdemise

INSIDIOUS

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2007, 05:48:49 pm »

i still agree with the one who said he just didnt wanna hear slayer chants during his set...lol

Just Lurking at The threshhold of sanity

check out the band i play bass in here  www.myspace.com/insidiousdemise

CumaMason

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2007, 06:34:38 pm »

I'm not reading through all these comments, I'm just here to say, I'm GLAD Slayer isn't the last band, 'cause I do NOT want to sit through Manson if I don't have to. \m/
kari78063

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2007, 06:35:49 pm »

damn me and a friend we just debating about whom was going to headline...we figured Slayer...but I guess we were wrong Sad

that sucks
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: