HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Max and Igor Cavalera together again...  (Read 1164 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 06:32:10 pm »

Igor and Max are currently working on a brand new project which will feature collaborations with various guest musicians. "This project is going to be very much like a volcano exploding," Max said in a recent interview. "We've had so much anger and aggression building up, and I know that Igor is going to fucking destroy the drum kit in the studio. I really doubt the drum kit will even survive the recording, and I hope doesn't. So far it's sounding very aggressive, but again, at this point there are no rules or limitations with it. It's going to be mainly just me and Igor, but I want to have some other guys involved with it. It's going to be similar to NAILBOMB in that it's only two guys, some friends, and one album HuhHuh?? but it's definitely going to have its own style. It's metal Cavalera style, and it's the closest thing that anyone's going to get to seeing any type of reunion. I don't know what the fuck is going to happen with it, but I'm very excited to see where it goes and what we can do."

Cant fucking wait!

chuckwagon253

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:12:52 pm »

old news

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: