HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What movie should I watch?  (Read 1699 times)
« on: May 26, 2007, 02:07:30 am »

I am fucking stoned and I can watch either the benchwarmers, stay alive, Return of the Jedi, Empire Strikes Back, or the Godfather part 2.  Which one?
sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 02:08:43 am »

lol this should be in general rather versus.. but ur stoned.. its ok haha. u should watch the benchwarmers if ur stoned.. it'll be funny as shit!

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 02:10:38 am »

LOL now i am actually laughing at that.  I am was watching benchwarmers and now Empire is on.  They are in HOth and it looks cooll.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 02:14:10 am »

godfather 2

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 02:14:57 am »

the godfather yeah now thats a movie
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 02:15:28 am »

Benchwarmers is on again.  Just watched GF2 a few days ago so I don't know if I'll put that in
Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 02:16:28 am »

God father 2 for sure.

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
blender715

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 12:34:28 pm »

Benchwarmers!

Signatures are for losers.
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 04:19:11 pm »

Godfather 2, hands down.  That or the two Star Wars movies... Dont' even bother with Benchwarmers, horrible movie.
Zeebie_Mouser
Mee-Maw Moses
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 07:23:53 am »

"Pretty in pink" just happens to to be one of my all-time favorite films!::looking

Hello there beautiful friends!::laugh
highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 07:27:36 am »

Ewoks!!!!!::smile

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
andrewtouch

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 07:13:25 am »

Hi there rock and rollers i'm back again and have i got something cool for you!! Remember the screenplay i wrote "WHEN ROCK AND ROL DREAMS COME TRUE" probably not! but never mind it's cool ,see,I've been working on it and have finished fixing it up and just generally putting it together so that everybody can check it out! and also i've put together something really cool to go along with it!!! can you  guess what it is? give up? it's a fantastic short motion narrated movie of the actual screenplay with narration and sound effects it comes in 4 video clips and it's free!! and if you click on the following link.

http://andrewtouch.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1205708101

You will see the 4 narrated clips of the screenplay,just click on part1,part2 and so on... This top link is for the "GENE SIMMONS" version of the short movie.
Also I don't know if you all remember how there were 6 versions of the screenplay? one dedicated to  GENE SIMMONS,OZZY,one to STEVEN TYLER,DAVID COVERDALE and PAUL STANLEY and one version a PURELLY FICTIONAL VERSION?(THE STORY IS THE SAME ONLY THE LEADING MAN CHANGES!!) Well if you like if you like you can see the purely fictional version "SHORT MOVIE" of the screenplay with mega rock star "MICK SLICK" and his world wide notorious band "REPUBLICK" by clicking on the link below.

http://andrewtouch.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1205707540

400 hundred odd pictures were taken to make this movie,then they were all fixed up and worked on with added extras like fake noses and wigs,backdrops,and what have you.
And in all confidenze if you have a little joint while your at it you'll probably be laughing from the start to finish but don't tell anyone i told you ok . Anyway hope you like it ok! and if your still intrested and want to re-read the screenplay and read one of the 6 versions you like,obviously the OZZY version for you guys!!! then check out the usual link to check out the full screenplay.ROCK ON!!

http://andrewtouch.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=general

PLEASE ONE THING THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US IS THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE FORUM PAGES PLEASE RESPECT THIS REQUEST BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE READING AND WATCHIMG THE CLIPS FOR OTHERS VERY CONFUSING AND ALSO AS WE ARE SHOPPING THIS WORK AROUND TO VARIOUS PRODUCTIONS WE DON'T REALLY WANT THEM TO COME ACROSS POSTS LIKE " YOU GUYS SUCK" or "WHY DON'T YOU ALL KILL YOURSELVES" AND SO ON, I MEAN I AM KIDDING I KNOW YOU'RE ALL COOL !!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN  RIGHT?THANKS SO MUCH.
::c_stare
andrewtouch

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 07:15:18 am »

Sorry but you're goin' to have to post the link in your browser it won't take but a second so check it out just the same it's worth the laugh belive me rock on!!!::c_stare
666BLASKOSBITCH666

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 01:55:15 pm »

LADY IN RED AND ORGASMO ARE REALLY GREAT::finger

A JACKASS-4 AUDITIONBLOW ME OR BITE ME!
RedHededRokSta

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 02:01:34 pm »

orgasmo? are you serious? or just high? do you get cereal for the toys inside too?

psssssssssst..... this was posted like a year ago. i think maybe hes found a movie already... ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: