HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharing the e*love  (Read 3674 times)
sweet_dark
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4165


View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:08 pm »

I'll share too

Sharing is good ::smile
Logged


Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 02:29:11 pm »

Quote

sweet_dark said: I'll share too

Sharing is good ::smile


Here's one for you, too!

(((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 03:14:12 am »

Quote

Merrrypoppin said:
Quote

jennyb4u9 said: gives merry a hug how did your wedding go?


Where have YOU been?
I dislocated my right hip at the reception. I am in almost constant pain at night and it hurts to move. Other than that, I'm wonderful::smile

(((((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))) Share that with the kids!
oh man that had to hurt i hope your feeling better soon. i been around i been cleaning house and the kids are on vacation so they been having friends stay over. i also take my son to reading class at kumon learning center he is doing alot better.and soon my daughter is gonna start volleyball practice over the summer she loves sports.
Logged

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 03:58:46 am »

Quote

jennyb4u9 said:
Quote

Merrrypoppin said:
Quote

jennyb4u9 said: gives merry a hug how did your wedding go?


Where have YOU been?
I dislocated my right hip at the reception. I am in almost constant pain at night and it hurts to move. Other than that, I'm wonderful::smile

(((((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))) Share that with the kids!
oh man that had to hurt i hope your feeling better soon. i been around i been cleaning house and the kids are on vacation so they been having friends stay over. i also take my son to reading class at kumon learning center he is doing alot better.and soon my daughter is gonna start volleyball practice over the summer she loves sports.

It'll be 2 weeks on Sunday. If I'm not feeling better by then, I'll go back to see a doctor.
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 04:01:43 am »

::pouting ::gives back::
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 04:09:03 am »

Quote

Merrrypoppin said:
Quote

dna_work_shop said: ::takes all and runs:: ::finger
Quote

dna_work_shop said:
Quote

qwerky34 said: that wasnt very nice.

so? i have all the love now::animatedlaugh


(((small hug)))

Don't be greedy! Share!::smile
Quote

dna_work_shop said: ::pouting ::gives back::


That's a nice boy, here........

(((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))

and one extra for coming back

(((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 04:10:17 am »

::animatedlaugh
thx.
and im really tempted to run away again
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 04:56:44 am »

Quote

dna_work_shop said: ::animatedlaugh
thx.
and im really tempted to run away again


Please don't run away. I think you'll do just fine here::smile
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Guest
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 07:12:52 am »

since love
is about con~
trooooooool!
Logged
valerie1977
New Member
*
Posts: 1496



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 10:32:38 am »

*gives merry a big hug and kiss on the cheek*
::smile
Logged

[IMG]
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 03:10:01 pm »

Quote

Live_DD said: since love
is about con~
trooooooool!


AND?

((((((((((medium hug)))))))))
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 03:11:21 pm »

Quote

valerie1977 said: *gives merry a big hug and kiss on the cheek*
::smile



(((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))      


*kiss*
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 12:36:38 pm »

This wouldn't be the first time we shared e-love merry. ::animatedlaugh
Logged

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 03:58:26 pm »

Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said: This wouldn't be the first time we shared e-love merry. ::animatedlaugh


That's okay, I've been told that just like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

(((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))

(quickie e*fuck)
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
spock
New Member
*
Posts: 3622



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 04:13:25 pm »

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! All you need is LOVE! All together now! ::animatedsmile
Logged

Spock
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals