HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright Guys  (Read 3712 times)
Butters

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 04:30:05 pm »

MissSaraJ said: I know I had my misgivings about Ricky, and I know you guys don't care for him, but please lay off.
I'm the only one allowed to call Ricky a prick, and thats simply b/c he is my prick. Yea we "fight" a lot, but we've always done this. I love him, and thats enough for me.
I appreciate everyones advice, and all the marriage requests, and trying to help cheer me up, but this is something we're figuring out on our own.
You ask why I love him if hes a prick? Because he makes me smile, and laugh, and he loves me and takes care of me. His family and him took me in when I had nowhere else to go. I don't feel as if with him b/c I owe him, if thats what any of you are thinking.
I just tried to imagine myself without him, and theres no way I could. Thats why.

are you posting personnal shit on a message board?  DON'T BE GAY...

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 04:37:33 pm »

MissSaraJ said: I know I had my misgivings about Ricky, and I know you guys don't care for him, but please lay off.
I'm the only one allowed to call Ricky a prick, and thats simply b/c he is my prick. Yea we "fight" a lot, but we've always done this. I love him, and thats enough for me.
I appreciate everyones advice, and all the marriage requests, and trying to help cheer me up, but this is something we're figuring out on our own.
You ask why I love him if hes a prick? Because he makes me smile, and laugh, and he loves me and takes care of me. His family and him took me in when I had nowhere else to go. I don't feel as if with him b/c I owe him, if thats what any of you are thinking.
I just tried to imagine myself without him, and theres no way I could. Thats why.

Nice.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 04:37:58 pm »

It's never a good idea to bash someone's sweetheart. I'm sure that you'll do what is right for you

BAAAAAAD!
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 04:42:53 pm »

good luck. ive already formed an opinion of him based on what he himself has posted on a public forum. hes a prick, plain and simple.

Butters

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 04:45:01 pm »

you guy ROCK...

not

Burgerman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 04:53:44 pm »

If you love him and think he's worthy, marry the guy.  Never read his posts, don't know him, doubt any of us will meet.  I do understand the need to vent to strangers online.  Sometimes it's easier than telling your best friends face to face.  Whatever you do, it's your decision, not ours.  Hey, if you try and it doesn't work, divorce lawyers are falling out of trees (or climbing out of hell depending on how you feel about lawyers) and they all want to help... for a fee.

Everyone dies.  Not everyone lives...
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 05:01:08 pm »

hey, i wish you well. and i never formed any opinions. i mean you are young but that does not mean it wont work. as long as you two work together. and if it doesn't. it doesn't. it is all what you two make of it.
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 05:51:32 pm »

whitepride696666 said:
sweet_dark said:
DeadDolly said: Why you're telling everyone all this...

Because there a lot of people in here that care for her!
bullshit no one nos her ass who gives a fuck

Speak for yourself, I've known her since high school.  In person to be precise, so watch where you throw all-encompassing pronouns.  The O-board is one of the only ways I can keep in touch with her now that I'm in college and we're on completely different sleep schedules.

As to the decision:  Lady, you know where I stand.  I love you and I'm going to support you through whatever.  I'm renting a dress, after all.  Just please, consider one thing for me.  When you try to imagine your life without him and you realize you can't, is it because you love him that much or because you don't know what you would do with your life otherwise?  Don't answer on here, don't even bother to tell me.  It's not for me to know unless you really want me to.  Just think about it.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 05:52:37 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:
whitepride696666 said:
sweet_dark said:

Speak for yourself, I've known her since high school.  In person to be precise, so watch where you throw all-encompassing pronouns.  The O-board is one of the only ways I can keep in touch with her now that I'm in college and we're on completely different sleep schedules.

As to the decision:  Lady, you know where I stand.  I love you and I'm going to support you through whatever.  I'm renting a dress, after all.  Just please, consider one thing for me.  When you try to imagine your life without him and you realize you can't, is it because you love him that much or because you don't know what you would do with your life otherwise?  Don't answer on here, don't even bother to tell me.  It's not for me to know unless you really want me to.  Just think about it.
where you been hiding? give us a saraj update

Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 05:54:50 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said:
Meilan_Firaga said:
whitepride696666 said:
sweet_dark said:

SMB called and distracted.  I haven't talked to Sara about this latest development yet.  I'll be in touch with her sometime after 11:00 PM EST.  Until then, I'm afraid I have no updates Sad

MissSaraJ's Lady.

LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 05:59:13 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Meilan_Firaga said:
whitepride696666 said:
sweet_dark said:

SMB called and distracted.  I haven't talked to Sara about this latest development yet.  I'll be in touch with her sometime after 11:00 PM EST.  Until then, I'm afraid I have no updates Sad
i just wanna know if ricky is holding a gun to her making her say this stuff

Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 06:01:33 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said:
Meilan_Firaga said:
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Meilan_Firaga said:
whitepride696666 said:
sweet_dark said:

i just wanna know if ricky is holding a gun to her making her say this stuff

I can calmly assure you that they own no guns and while I do not like the guy, I don't think Ricky would resort to weaponry.  PM forthcoming.

MissSaraJ's Lady.

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 06:37:10 pm »

le sigh.

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 07:57:33 pm »

whitepride696666 said:

sweet_dark said:

come back when you know what the hell your talking about

RIP Rigger Dan
Linnylikewingy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 08:21:51 pm »

bunniegraves said: le sigh.

::smile

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: