HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: emo's at ozzfest!  (Read 7832 times)
fuck_ur_couch
New Member
*
Posts: 391



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 04:29:08 pm »

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Logged

live fast die young

moosejuice
New Member
*
Posts: 2797



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 04:29:21 pm »

Quote

somthing666cool said: emos are like the coolest people! we we win the the pit! cuz we hit!

ohhhh bitch!

<3

that when everyone goes and beats the shit out of that emo
Logged
inmetallicflames
New Member
*
Posts: 313



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 04:29:43 pm »

Quote
somthing666cool said: emos are like the coolest people! we we win the the pit! cuz we hit!

ohhhh bitch!

ll think differently
Logged
inmetallicflames
New Member
*
Posts: 313



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 04:30:21 pm »

Quote
somthing666cool said: emos are like the coolest people! we we win the the pit! cuz we hit!

ohhhh bitch!

<3
wow what heppened there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95W84l7C4Dg
watch it
Logged
pab
New Member
*
Posts: 749



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 04:31:58 pm »

we need someone to battle invisible ninjas, or are hardcore dancers and emo's two different things.
Logged

Mauler36
New Member
*
Posts: 1140



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 04:31:58 pm »

Well, I'm 6'2" 220 and ill be more than happy to smash the shit out of some EMO ass::finger
Logged

::finger
Moshkinstein
New Member
*
Posts: 2123



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 04:32:15 pm »

Quote

inmetallicflames said: This is when we really need the 300 pound ozzfesters


Hello?
Logged


 
inmetallicflames
New Member
*
Posts: 313



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 04:33:20 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95W84l7C4Dg
is something666cool at ozzfest
Logged
pab
New Member
*
Posts: 749



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 04:33:36 pm »

Quote

Moshkinstein said:
Quote

inmetallicflames said: This is when we really need the 300 pound ozzfesters


Hello?

i'm 200 pounds?
Logged

moosejuice
New Member
*
Posts: 2797



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 04:36:09 pm »

5' 11 140 and its fun smash emos
Logged
somthing666cool
New Member
*
Posts: 69



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 04:36:24 pm »

Quote

inmetallicflames said:
Quote

somthing666cool said: emos are like the coolest people! we we win the the pit! cuz we hit!

ohhhh bitch!

<3

wow what heppened there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95W84l7C4Dg
watch it


yeah well this explains it!

WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9GndTRN4o&mode=related&search=
Logged

fallen_angel89
New Member
*
Posts: 667



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 04:36:45 pm »

Okay, I get that emo's need a LOT of attention, but did you really need to take up space on the forum to draw more attention to your pathetic existence?  And, seriously, why are you even bothering to come to Ozzfest?  People like you took tickets from those who deserved them!::stare::c_stare::stare
Logged

ozzreigns
New Member
*
Posts: 936



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 04:38:37 pm »

I'm just going to Ozzfest to hear good music and have a good time.I don't give a shit what you look like,what other kinds of music you like including metal,or what your politics are.Who really gives a shit I'm just glad metal is still alive the more fans there are the happier I am.
Logged

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moosejuice
New Member
*
Posts: 2797



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 04:38:53 pm »

Quote

fallen_angel89 said: Okay, I get that emo's need a LOT of attention, but did you really need to take up space on the forum to draw more attention to your pathetic existence?  And, seriously, why are you even bothering to come to Ozzfest?  People like you took tickets from those who deserved them!::stare::c_stare::stare

nicely put
Logged
fallen_angel89
New Member
*
Posts: 667



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 04:41:10 pm »

Quote

moosejuice said:
Quote

fallen_angel89 said: Okay, I get that emo's need a LOT of attention, but did you really need to take up space on the forum to draw more attention to your pathetic existence?  And, seriously, why are you even bothering to come to Ozzfest?  People like you took tickets from those who deserved them!::stare::c_stare::stare

nicely put

Thanks! Just an opinion.::animatedsmile
Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals