HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cop stories.  (Read 1984 times)
dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« on: June 22, 2007, 12:29:30 am »

lets hear some good ones!

and i mean funny good. not "i got arrested and the cop was a jerk"
something thatll make people laugh. i got some, but i wanna hear your first...go!
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 12:35:51 am »

Um..mine might be kinda stupid but, I was underage drinking at Busch Stadium..only my first beer there, but drank about 12 in 2 hours beforehand. Well, one guy we were with was cussing and the people infront of us were complaining. Next thing I know this security is grabbing me and so I start yelling and making a huge scene. The guy is dragging me out of there, whenever we got to the open part I took off running. I would have made it, but my damn phone fell out of my purse, so I grabbed it and was then tackled by like 4 guys. It was bad and I was trashed. They only gave me minor in posession of an intoxicating liquid..blah
Logged


RIPDimebag420
New Member
*
Posts: 379



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 12:36:26 am »

me and my frends were fuked up near the movies and when the cops rolled up my frend didnt notice and kept hittin the pipe and when he finally saw the cop he tried to get up slipped and fell and broke the piece lol::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:47 am »

Quote
RIPDimebag420 said: me and my frends were fuked up near the movies and when the cops rolled up my frend didnt notice and kept hittin the pipe and when he finally saw the cop he tried to get up slipped and fell and broke the piece lol::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
haha yea thats kinda like one of mine. im kinda like a sober kid where i live, i watch over the stoners. well i wasnt doin a good job this time, cause one of mi stoned friends offered a cop some shit cause he thought the cop was his friend. it didnt matter, the cops were cool ( as most portland cops are...i dont kno why portland even has cops theyr dont do anything....) and they just drove off....kinda funny.
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Moshkinstein
New Member
*
Posts: 2123



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 06:22:24 am »

I was cruising around with my brother once and he pulled out this big fucking Joint that looked like a american flag. Just as he put in in his mouth to light it(We were at a red light) A cop pulled right up next to us on his side and looked over and seen us. I thought we were busted right then and there,but he just shook his head and laughed and took off. My brother didn't even see him and he wasnt even 5 feet away.::surprise
Logged


 
smartass_biker
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 283


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 12:08:06 pm »

back when i rode sportbikes a bunch of us were hanging out just killing time, this big guy (about 400 pounds ) on a harley comes by slides back on his seat and guns it . his front wheel got about 6 inches off the ground, all of his buddies started clapping and yelling like it was the worlds best wheelie. so i pull on to the street and and take off i went about 50 yards in a wheelie set it down and was starting to turn around when i seen the cop standing next to his car motioning me to come over there. when i get over there he tells me how unsafe that is and how he could write me a shit load of tickets....... then he say's " that was pretty cool so i am going to let you go!!!!! thank god there are some cool cops around
Logged
cawkaroach
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 670



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 12:49:08 pm »

I was driving home when I noticed a cop pull off the shoulder and tail me. At the time I was going the speed limit, but he continued to follow. I turned off on another road and slowed under the speed limit so he moved to the next lane and got parallel with me. He then got back behind and flipped his lights, there was no shoulder on this road so I had to drive about a quarter mile 'til I could safely pull over. The only thing I could think of that he'd be able to give me shit over was my tint. Anyway he walked up and I started to explain why I didn't pull over right away. He told me to relax, turns out the only reason he pulled me over was because he liked my car and had one too but had to get rid of it for a SUV. I thought I was hallucinating.
Logged



Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
psycho_bitch
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2488



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 12:38:13 pm »

a cop i'm friends with told me a funny one. he had beach patrol one night and some people were smoking a joint at a picnic table. he had his walkie talkie turned off and they were so busy talking they didn't notice him. so he's standing right there and one of them takes a hit and passes it to him(the guy wasn't looking at him). bobby doesn't take it and the guy turns around and sees him and puts it out and sticks his hands out to be cuffed. bobby didn't take him to jail, but gave them all a 20 minute lecture::animatedlaugh
Logged

jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 12:44:40 pm »

my cousin was at a bar and she was real drunk and some cop tried to hit on her so she went to tell security at the bar.the security told her to find him and point him out she said no you find him.then they tried to kick my cousin out of the bar so my cousin bit the secirity gard then the security guard slammed my cousin on the ground and my cousin got arrested for biting.
Logged

valerie1977
New Member
*
Posts: 1496



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 01:13:28 pm »

Quote

jennyb4u9 said: my cousin was at a bar and she was real drunk and some cop tried to hit on her so she went to tell security at the bar.the security told her to find him and point him out she said no you find him.then they tried to kick my cousin out of the bar so my cousin bit the secirity gard then the security guard slammed my cousin on the ground and my cousin got arrested for biting.

she deserved to be arrested..that's disgusting behavior..and she had to go tattle-tale cuz she got hit on..like umm hello, she's in a fucking BAR, what do ya expect.
Logged

[IMG]
psycho_bitch
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2488



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 04:13:50 pm »

Quote

valerie1977 said:
Quote

jennyb4u9 said: my cousin was at a bar and she was real drunk and some cop tried to hit on her so she went to tell security at the bar.the security told her to find him and point him out she said no you find him.then they tried to kick my cousin out of the bar so my cousin bit the secirity gard then the security guard slammed my cousin on the ground and my cousin got arrested for biting.

she deserved to be arrested..that's disgusting behavior..and she had to go tattle-tale cuz she got hit on..like umm hello, she's in a fucking BAR, what do ya expect.

qft
Logged

WTFwereUthinkinMan
New Member
*
Posts: 223



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 12:56:08 pm »

on my way to work one day when we decided t turn around and call in  well on our way back we get pulled over by this cop for my windshield being cracked after he gave me the warning he asked to search my car knowing that the ol man had his bag in his pants and i had thought that the joint i had he had put up  i said well go ahead i had nothing to hide....
the officer searched my car and found nothing all the time my old mans giving him shit for harrasment telling the cop he had no reason to be asking  to search the car cause of a broken windshield  when the officer threatened to search him he told him i know my rights and i have the right not to be searched so go fuck yourself  . the officer then decided to call for back up when the senior officer got tehre he asked kevin(my ol man) what seemed to be the problem kevin said well he pulled us over for a cracked windshield then after he told my ol lady we could go asked her if he could search the car and she let him then he wanted to search me and i told him no and that he had no right to   well after all that they let me go with a warnin   no heres the kicker:

when we got home i asked my ol man where my joint was he had forgot all about it cause all he could think about was the o he had in his pocket   that cop searched my car looked in the glove box and missed my fat ass joint just sitting there     lol he must of thought it was a tooth pick paper cause i had a few of them in there to or maybe he was looking for dope who knows  lmao
Logged

FTW13
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2010



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 05:53:12 pm »

I got no badd cop stories,anytime I was busted I was breakin' the law.One summer I watched a cops kidds & he paid me with weed..GOOD weed! ::sinister
Logged

"Forever Love It Loud"!
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 06:12:30 pm »

Quote

dna_work_shop said: lets hear some good ones!

and i mean funny good. not "i got arrested and the cop was a jerk"
something thatll make people laugh. i got some, but i wanna hear your first...go!
I got a real good one for ya but don't feel like typing it again. I'm lookin for the old post I put up.::finger
Logged

dna_work_shop
New Member
*
Posts: 2171



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 01:42:46 am »

Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
dna_work_shop said: lets hear some good ones!

and i mean funny good. not "i got arrested and the cop was a jerk"
something thatll make people laugh. i got some, but i wanna hear your first...go!
I got a real good one for ya but don't feel like typing it again. I'm lookin for the old post I put up.::finger

keep working on it.
Logged

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals