HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blonde With Red Ears  (Read 1623 times)
Deborah
Community

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2007, 08:05:37 am »

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor.

The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears.

She answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead
of
picking up the phone, I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it
to
my ear."

Oh dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to
the
other ear?"

"The SOB called back!"

Felt like we all needed some laughs this morning.

Peace out.      
::animatedlaugh ::animatedlaugh  ::animatedlaugh
smartass_biker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 11:56:34 am »

hey you shouldn't make fun of my ex-wife like that
Deborah
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 04:24:20 pm »

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh ::animatedlaugh

So sorry  (LOL)
aaronsgirl071905

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 12:40:12 pm »

that's funny...::animatedlaugh

I love my buby!!!::surprise
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 05:35:11 pm »

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking for the highly prized shoes. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes at a decent price!" The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, y'all just go and give it a try, why don'cha!" The blonde turned on her heel and headed out toward the swamps, determined to catch herself an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to! the side of the levee where he spots that same young woman standing waist deep in the murky bayou water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he spots a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature. . And, with a great deal of effort, hauls it onto the slimy swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper stands on the bank and watches this scenario in amazed silence. Just then, the blonde struggles and flips the gator on its back. Then, rolling her eyes heaven-ward and screaming in great frustration, she shouts out, "Damn, this one is barefoot, too!"  ::finger

ms_tinkertrain

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 06:14:31 pm »

::sinister::sinister::sinister

OzzFest 7/30
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 06:17:15 pm »

I think everyone's pretty much heard every blonde joke there is...

lkinkike
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 08:21:15 pm »

Well this isnt exactly a blonde but its still funny

Three women die and go to hevean, God is standing at the gates and says "I have one rule, don't step on any ducks". The women have no clue what God is talking about but shrug their shoulders and enter Hevean. As they do they see that its full of ducks.

It takes one woman two minutes before she steps on a duck so God comes to her and says "I'm sorry but you broke the rule" and chains her to the ugliest man she's ever seen

The two other women take notice and its two months before another woman steps on a duck, God comes over and says "I'm sorry but you broke the rule" and chains her to the ugliest man she's ever seen.

The one woman left is terrified of what has happened to the two other woman so two years goes by and she hasn't stepped on any ducks. God comes over to her and chains her to the most gorgeous man she's ever seen so she asks him "How did this happen?" in amazment while he says

"Well I don't know about you but I stepped on a duck"

N/A
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 10:30:54 pm »

ravenblaque said: Well this isnt exactly a blonde but its still funny

Three women die and go to hevean, God is standing at the gates and says "I have one rule, don't step on any ducks". The women have no clue what God is talking about but shrug their shoulders and enter Hevean. As they do they see that its full of ducks.

It takes one woman two minutes before she steps on a duck so God comes to her and says "I'm sorry but you broke the rule" and chains her to the ugliest man she's ever seen

The two other women take notice and its two months before another woman steps on a duck, God comes over and says "I'm sorry but you broke the rule" and chains her to the ugliest man she's ever seen.

The one woman left is terrified of what has happened to the two other woman so two years goes by and she hasn't stepped on any ducks. God comes over to her and chains her to the most gorgeous man she's ever seen so she asks him "How did this happen?" in amazment while he says

"Well I don't know about you but I stepped on a duck"

i heard that 1 only it was 3 guys and they cant hit a goose while golfing ::sinister

lkinkike
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 10:44:08 pm »

lol

N/A
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 07:02:17 pm »

tff
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: