HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: opion on slipknot  (Read 3874 times)
Linnylikewingy

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2007, 05:00:15 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:

Totengott said: Also. they are not heavy what so ever.

And I HATE the hardcore maggot lovers who think Slipknots the best ever. Ive seen some that say Slipknot influenced Iron maiden HAHAHHAHAHHAH faggots.

...influenced..Iron Maiden.  Are they insane?

That is indeed insane!

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2007, 05:00:40 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:

And I HATE the hardcore maggot lovers who think Slipknots the best ever. Ive seen some that say Slipknot influenced Iron maiden HAHAHHAHAHHAH faggots.

yep they are.

I've seen them say it on youtube.

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2007, 05:00:57 pm »

They are not satanic what soever

You want a satanic band listen to Typhus.

Just wait til you see one of the fanboys come on with a completely predictable name like  xXxmAGg0T666XxX
or some bullshit. They will make YOU lose your braincells.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2007, 05:01:15 pm »

Celtic Frost>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitknot

Becuase SLipknot sucks.

teh_d00d

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:11 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:

I had some kid tell me once that Korn invented metal, and all these bands from before Korn's formation date lied about their print dates for cds because they were such Korn fans they were trying to give the band some credible background for the ones they talked about.  Meanwhile, Korn talked about these until-then-nonexistent bands to fuck with people and make them look for shit that wasn't there.
I'm not kidding.  I don't know if he really believed it or was just bad at lying, but he told everyone that.  I just calmly took my bong back from him and said "Dude, you don't need any more drugs."  Eventually people called him the Korn Invented Music Guy and he stopped hanging out with us completely.

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:26 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said:

Just wait til you see one of the fanboys come on with a completely predictable name like  xXxmAGg0T666XxX
or some bullshit. They will make YOU lose your braincells.

HAHA I think they have no braincells. They're so retarded.
They stick up for Slipknot so much. Do they actually think Slipknot cares?

I hate Slipknot so much damn it. More so than COF

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2007, 05:03:31 pm »

Umm, just to correct those that are visually impaired it seems or who can't tell the difference between a Trash Can and a Beer Keg, it's a Beer Keg they hit, not a Trash Can.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2007, 05:03:31 pm »

teh_d00d said:

Meilan_Firaga said:

I had some kid tell me once that Korn invented metal, and all these bands from before Korn's formation date lied about their print dates for cds because they were such Korn fans they were trying to give the band some credible background for the ones they talked about.  Meanwhile, Korn talked about these until-then-nonexistent bands to fuck with people and make them look for shit that wasn't there.
I'm not kidding.  I don't know if he really believed it or was just bad at lying, but he told everyone that.  I just calmly took my bong back from him and said "Dude, you don't need any more drugs."  Eventually people called him the Korn Invented Music Guy and he stopped hanging out with us completely.

Yea I heard that too.

All those old school bands were considered hard rock. HAHAHA yea so Venom isnt metal.

KoRn sounds nothing like metal

Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2007, 05:03:59 pm »

Totengott said:
teh_d00d said:
Meilan_Firaga said:
MarilynMansonKid1 said:
Mordecia said:
MarilynMansonKid1 said:
teh_d00d said: "...and not one that just abandons them because of a bad album, or because they lied."

Wait, I may have missed something.  Who lied and what did they lie about?

Umm Slipknot lied you dumb shit. If you would've had some actual knowledge about the band before you judged them and stuck your nose in the air like your shit doesn't stink or something.
Iowa, they claimed to be satanists. Vol. 3 they said they weren't. Simple as that.

Where did they ever say they claimed to be Satanic?

On Iowa... Heretic Anthem. The goat is Satan's animal. It's on the front cover...

Kid, you are fucking retarded.  The goat is not "Satan's animal" just as Satanists DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN.  I can't stress that last bit enough.  What your brain is confusing there is Baphomet, the horned God of Witches often associated with Satanism.  Goat's head pentagram and all of that.  Using Baphomet in images has brought about dark connotations for years, not to mention how easily something that is publically frowned upon--like Satanism--could be associated with the album's title.

You're a Manson fan and you actually believe Satanists worship the devil?  I'm disappointed.

Totally agreed with everything there, but I wasn't going to get into the whole Satanists vs Devil Worshippers debate on here because I get that enough anytime someone brings it up on a forum or chat elsewhere.  Plus, I'm about to get off work and wouldn't have the time.

What does he know about satanism. his favorite band is marilyn Manson.

I have a good friend whos a true satanist and he says any satanist that goes around killing animals or worshipping the devil is a fake.

Yes, those who sacrifice and worship the "devil" would be considered fakes.  Manson, however, is not a fake.  Dinner with Anton LeVay (founder of Satanism) and all that.  At least, he wasn't a fake years back when everyone freaked out about him being a Satanist.  I still haven't listened to the new album and haven't really kept up with his news recently.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2007, 05:04:00 pm »

Hey, another look at the Slipknot angle. I've heard about this documentary called "A Clown Short of Destiny" I even think they have the trailor for it on myspace somewhere if I remember correctly.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2007, 05:05:24 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:

Totengott said:

teh_d00d said:

Meilan_Firaga said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

Mordecia said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

teh_d00d said: "...and not one that just abandons them because of a bad album, or because they lied."

Umm Slipknot lied you dumb shit. If you would've had some actual knowledge about the band before you judged them and stuck your nose in the air like your shit doesn't stink or something.
Iowa, they claimed to be satanists. Vol. 3 they said they weren't. Simple as that.

On Iowa... Heretic Anthem. The goat is Satan's animal. It's on the front cover...

Kid, you are fucking retarded.  The goat is not "Satan's animal" just as Satanists DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN.  I can't stress that last bit enough.  What your brain is confusing there is Baphomet, the horned God of Witches often associated with Satanism.  Goat's head pentagram and all of that.  Using Baphomet in images has brought about dark connotations for years, not to mention how easily something that is publically frowned upon--like Satanism--could be associated with the album's title.

You're a Manson fan and you actually believe Satanists worship the devil?  I'm disappointed.

Totally agreed with everything there, but I wasn't going to get into the whole Satanists vs Devil Worshippers debate on here because I get that enough anytime someone brings it up on a forum or chat elsewhere.  Plus, I'm about to get off work and wouldn't have the time.

I have a good friend whos a true satanist and he says any satanist that goes around killing animals or worshipping the devil is a fake.

Yes, those who sacrifice and worship the "devil" would be considered fakes.  Manson, however, is not a fake.  Dinner with Anton LeVay (founder of Satanism) and all that.  At least, he wasn't a fake years back when everyone freaked out about him being a Satanist.  I still haven't listened to the new album and haven't really kept up with his news recently.

I don't see Manson as a satanist.

Typhus, now those guys are satanic.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2007, 05:05:43 pm »

This Shitknot talks making me feel Ill

I resign

MarilynMansonKid1

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2007, 05:19:05 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:

Totengott said:

teh_d00d said:

Meilan_Firaga said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

Mordecia said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

The new album is fantastic. Even if you aren't a Manson fan I still recommend to anyone as a good listen.

« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2007, 06:01:12 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

Mordecia said:

MarilynMansonKid1 said:

So ? Did they say "We are Satanists"?

Wow, you really don't have any knowledge about the band whatsoever. Listen to The Heretic Anthem and come talk to me.

It's called ART (even though in Slipknots case I use that term pretty loosely).I mean, "Sympathy for the Devil for the Stones" was Mick claiming to be Satan in real life? And Slayer's lyrics are even darker, but none of the members are satanists. Just because you write lyrics about something, doesn't mean it's real.

This is how columbine happened.
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2007, 06:07:09 pm »

You people are the only ones claiming them to be satanic. And whoever claims themselves to be "maggots" obviously has no self-worth.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: