HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: opion on slipknot  (Read 3911 times)
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2007, 06:07:17 pm »

caex said:
rasputin said: Slipknot are very talented band whether some of you agree or not. Especially Corey Taylor that guy is one of the best vocalist of our generation hands down.

Slipknot's new album is going to blow everyone away wait and see.

Stone Sour is also a decent band.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO.  Corey is NO WHERE NEAR one of the best vocalists of "our generation".

QFMFT!

I can't believe someone would even post that.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2007, 06:09:50 pm »

rasputin said: hahaha I ask for other vocalist and the only name everyone comes up with is King Diamond?? come on now, Corey Taylor does infact have great vocal range, I bet he can sing any rock song and sound decent, anywhere from the Rolling Stones, to Cannibal Corpse.

Don't hate on Corey Taylor because hes not Satanic like your beloved King Diamond.

Howard Jones is another great vocalist in metal. but I'm sure you won't agree with that either.

Fuck both of them. Go listen to Roy Khan, Mikkel Sandanger, Mikael Akerfeldt, Russell Allen, James LaBrie, and a slew of other metal vocalists who put those mallcore poster boys to shame.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2007, 06:12:18 pm »

R_Lee_Ermey said: Umm, just to correct those that are visually impaired it seems or who can't tell the difference between a Trash Can and a Beer Keg, it's a Beer Keg they hit, not a Trash Can.

Still sounds like complete and utter shit

« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2007, 06:17:29 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said: Hey, another look at the Slipknot angle. I've heard about this documentary called "A Clown Short of Destiny" I even think they have the trailor for it on myspace somewhere if I remember correctly.

The only message I got on that preview of that clip was that this douche in 35 inch murder and some other bands got together because they're still bent they felt shit on by slipknot for slipknot making it big and not hooking them up.
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2007, 08:52:46 pm »

still kool
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2007, 08:56:18 pm »

Yuck!::c_stare

metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2007, 08:58:31 pm »

They put on an ok show but the music sucks my son is a fan so I have been to a few shows they are tolerable.They are dead on gone people will just have to come to terms.
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2007, 09:45:48 pm »

Mordecia said:
TheExpendableYouth said:

It's called ART (even though in Slipknots case I use that term pretty loosely).I mean, "Sympathy for the Devil for the Stones" was Mick claiming to be Satan in real life? And Slayer's lyrics are even darker, but none of the members are satanists. Just because you write lyrics about something, doesn't mean it's real.

This is how columbine happened.

um...what?

« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2007, 09:48:02 pm »

THEY MAKE ME POOP
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2007, 10:41:05 pm »

Mordecia said:

TheExpendableYouth said: Hey, another look at the Slipknot angle. I've heard about this documentary called "A Clown Short of Destiny" I even think they have the trailor for it on myspace somewhere if I remember correctly.

The only message I got on that preview of that clip was that this douche in 35 inch murder and some other bands got together because they're still bent they felt shit on by slipknot for slipknot making it big and not hooking them up.

It's official, you know nothing.

lkinkike
Community

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2007, 11:03:55 pm »

well i actually really like slipknot and couldnt give a fuck on who does and who doesn't. I do think its harder for a 9 member band to work together because you get 9 different personalities. Also Stone Sour started before Slipknot

N/A
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2007, 11:05:24 pm »

what do Ithink about Slipknot...well...HAMSTERS!!!::finger::finger::finger::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: