HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name one band that needs more recognition than it gets.  (Read 3416 times)
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 06:21:02 pm »

The Lord Weird Slough Feg

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 06:29:54 pm »

lair of the Minotaur

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 06:30:33 pm »

Totengott said: lair of the Minotaur
Yes!!!
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 06:30:59 pm »

Drowning Pool

smokingcookie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 06:33:19 pm »

flyleaf

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 06:35:11 pm »

BigTRocks said: Drowning Pool

No

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 06:36:11 pm »

smokingcookie said: flyleaf

That band sucks beyond belief and is more popular than they should be. There are so many more better female fronted bands. Flyleaf is a shit stain on the legacy of female greats like Nightwish, After Forever, Epica, Within Temptation, etc

smokingcookie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 06:40:11 pm »

jimbob232 said:

That band sucks beyond belief and is more popular than they should be. There are so many more better female fronted bands. Flyleaf is a shit stain on the legacy of female greats like Nightwish, After Forever, Epica, Within Temptation, etc
it's nice to see you allowing your opions to way so heavy.... every think that maybe the bands you like suck?::finger

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 06:50:47 pm »

smokingcookie said:
jimbob232 said:

it's nice to see you allowing your opions to way so heavy.... every think that maybe the bands you like suck?::finger

And if they did, I'd dismiss them for being ignorant. Flyleaf's music isn't complicated or intricate like the bands I've mentioned. Tuomas of Nightwish is highly skilled at musical theory and has composed some beautiful music.

You're free to like what you want. I don't care. But don't come into a thread about talented bands that are underrated who should see better promotion and mention a fucking dime a dozen radio rock outfit with a female vocalist who needs years of singing lessons.

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 07:23:31 pm »

BigTRocks said: Drowning Pool

You must be kidding

Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 07:25:01 pm »

any thrash band. after all how many thrash bands do you even hear about? i mean trivium (oldschool), and Dragonforce is it and thats it. some people may even argue that they are not thrash so thats how much the subgenre is dissapearing.

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 07:26:41 pm »

Fuzzball said: any thrash band. after all how many thrash bands do you even hear about? i mean trivium (oldschool), and Dragonforce is it and thats it. some people may even argue that they are not thrash so thats how much the subgenre is dissapearing.

Trivium are hardly thrash, and Dragonforce is more along the lines of power/speed metal.

Kreator, desturction, sodom and a few other bands are still pumping out solid thrash albums.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 07:27:06 pm »

jimbob232 said:
Fuzzball said: any thrash band. after all how many thrash bands do you even hear about? i mean trivium (oldschool), and Dragonforce is it and thats it. some people may even argue that they are not thrash so thats how much the subgenre is dissapearing.

Trivium are hardly thrash, and Dragonforce is more along the lines of power/speed metal.

Kreator, desturction, sodom and a few other bands are still pumping out solid thrash albums.

Testament also has a new one coming out next year.

Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 07:32:33 pm »

jimbob232 said:

jimbob232 said:

Sweet!

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 07:34:19 pm »

Fuzzball said:

jimbob232 said:

jimbob232 said:

Sweet!

But any way i only heard of Kreator but ill check destruction and sodom out
::sinister:

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: